Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based A good Chemistry expert is the one who is aware of the exceptions and the same applies for blackpill.

mogger

mogger

Professor in Blackpillosophy
-
As a blackpill professor, a lot my students are confused and question the divine blackpill once they see something the Blackpillosophy doesn’t preach.

Just because you came across a Becky with a Sub5 curry, it doesn’t mean JBC is the law.

Just because you saw a dwarf with a Becky, it doesn’t mean Heightpill is false.

Just because you saw a 3inch pp getting by blowed and sucked by a hot Stacy’s lips, doesn’t mean size doesn’t matter.

Theories and philosophies come with exceptions and the one who truly comprehends it is enlightened:feelsthink:

-Yours sincerely
Professor :feelzez:

Last edited:
Correct. The blackpill is no more no less than science, and science knows exceptions too.

Correct. The blackpill is no more no less than science, and science knows exceptions too.
As a Professor I can tell you my child, you are now enlightened :feelsLSD:

JUST BE CURRY IS AN UNDISPUTED BLACKPILL LAW

BLUEPILLED CUCK IF YOU THINK OTHERWISE

No one can convince me that looks>height for spreading your genes, out of 30 or so fathers that I see daily only a single one is below 6'2 and they are fat, balding, skinnyfat, few even have recessed chins, etc.

No one can convince me that looks>height for spreading your genes, out of 30 or so fathers that I see daily only a single one is below 6'2 and they are fat, balding, skinnyfat, few even have recessed chins, etc.
Advanced beta buxxers.

JBC is law. One of the core principles of my blackpill theory is that ethnicel = fakecel.
Just because a chadpreet fucked your mom doesn’t mean JBC is the law.
It might be a co-incidence because life is still brutal for an average ethnicel:smonk:

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back