Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A glimpse of society without men

sneed (not chuck)

sneed (not chuck)

Banned
-
93% of all garbage collectors are male. It is, for all intents and purposes, a man's job. Bin men in Paris have gone on strike. The result is a good glimpse of the world women would inhabit if men weren't around.

View: https://youtu.be/b01Bsk3As6Y

Brickmason/stonemason: 99.7% of workers being male.
Vehicle technicians, mechanics and electricians:99.19% of workers being male
Carpenters and joiners: 98.9% of workers being male
Electricians and electrical fitters: 98.2% of workers being male

They should teach it at schools. Maybe then feminist goblins would open their gummed up eyes

imagine going on strike in a first world country. fucking spoiled brats:feelswhat:

Soyciety without femboys :fuk: :fuk: :fuk:

imagine going on strike in a first world country. fucking spoiled brats:feelswhat:
They are striking against the government raising the age of pensioning. That is based. These are working class men who are being told they will be grinded to the bone before they can reap pension benefits, at which point they'll be too old to actually enjoy retirement and they'll probably fucking die soon.

The pension age for women is lower than for men in most parts of the world despite women having a longer average lifespan.

. These are working class men who are being told they will be grinded to the bone before they can reap pension benefits, at which point they'll be too old to actually enjoy retirement and they'll probably fucking die soon.
they should suck it up and up keep grinding. I know people who would murder someone for 10 euros. I have no sympathy for even the most slaved-up of broken-to-the-bones of first-world working class men.
arab-africans who live off welfare and bux have my full support tho: I would do the same. I already live off bux here.

They aren't spoiled, strike is a great way of saying fuck you to the soyciety and capitalist system.

I would say dehydration and starvation would get rid of all of them the second men were gone, but their untreated diseases and conditions and suicide from the fact that Chad is gone and there's quite literally nothing to do because all the Internet infrastructure just completely shut would kill them first. :lul:

ZBOBFASOZJAOLIPPLFGN2TMYGU.jpg

TBQH I would be a non-worker NEET who jumps in the bandwagon of the Left "militant" groups for gibs. Im planning on a stack for money maxx: mooch off parents (no rent,no utilities, no nothing to pay) +disability bux + work-from-home in IT ;including for relatives who pay me a lot for doing a light token work.
Eventually thriving off welfare, food banks\soup kitchens..there IS SOMETHING I need to reach. I need dem money. I can realistically do it if im callous enough

Even if men are gone i still don't believe foids learn their lesson.

they should suck it up and up keep grinding. I know people who would murder someone for 10 euros. I have no sympathy for even the most slaved-up of broken-to-the-bones of first-world working class men.
arab-africans who live off welfare and bux have my full support tho: I would do the same. I already live off bux here.
Based thirdworldcel:feelzez::feelsokman:.

They are striking against the government raising the age of pensioning.
From what I've read (which, admittedly, is a limited source of information) it's probably not even really about the pension age rise, but about the way the government had done it. Most of the population is against it and they weren't sure whether they had enough votes to pass it, so, they used special powers allowing the government to bypass the parliament to force the changes through.

Brickmason/stonemason: 99.7% of workers being male.
Vehicle technicians, mechanics and electricians:99.19% of workers being male
Carpenters and joiners: 98.9% of workers being male
Electricians and electrical fitters: 98.2% of workers being male
Cope. my friend.

Most of these jobs will be automated, even in Iraq and shitholes.