Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A gl girl complimented me on losing weight

Dekim

Dekim

ricefevercel
★★★★★
Which proofs that if you ain't low % bf, fitness does make your face better.
Anyway it feels good to get a compliment after 3 months of solid diet and gym maxing.

Means nothing. People do that all the time just to be friendly.

I am 14% bf , is it worth going to 8% for me

I am 14% bf , is it worth going to 8% for me
It's worth cutting down to sub 10% for anyone who has not done it before. The face changes much more when going from 12% to 8% compared to 20% to 15%.

Good for you. Here's your free validation, don't go crazy spending it.

So if a truecel turns fat he becomes a volcel?
No, he means people who have never been slim are volcel because their bone structure is hidden beneath their fat, making it impossible to tell if the person is true or just voluntarily bad looking.

It's worth cutting down to sub 10% for anyone who has not done it before. The face changes much more when going from 12% to 8% compared to 20% to 15%.
Thats true im gonna start getting lean now just for my own sake, it will help me feel better as a cope, and to prevent my brain from rotting

No, but being if you're fat there's a chance you're good looking underneath that fat.

When I lost weight I was good looking but it didn't matter anymore because I was hating women by then. So if that makes me a volcel... fine... It just doesn't mean I could have a different life anymore.

When I lost weight I was good looking but it didn't matter anymore because I was hating women by then. So if that makes me a volcel... fine... It just doesn't mean I could have a different life anymore.
What difference does it make that you hate women? If you are GL and hate women then just pump and dump.

What difference does it make that you hate women? If you are GL and hate women then just pump and dump.
That's my plan when I have lost weight again.

Thanks for the fuel. This gave me motivation to start with my diet

Wow big fucking deal a girl complimented my looks when I had to show ID she said I looked 21 not the 30 years old that I pathetically am, but I guarantee if I said "thanks, wanna hang out" she would be repulsed.

Normies compliment ugly people all the time, nice job Copelord.

Wow big fucking deal a girl complimented my looks when I had to show ID she said I looked 21 not the 30 years old that I pathetically am, but I guarantee if I said "thanks, wanna hang out" she would be repulsed.

KYS autist.

Haters gonna hate.

Would she date you? That's the only parameter that matters.

How much did you lose?

But good job, OP, and good luck.

Great brother at least theres still hope for you.

Congrats. It's good that you get some positive feedback

Upvoted.
But also, it's good that OP is losing weight.
There isn't any real need to be amped up over a random comment from a person though.

Dropped from 85 to 73 and looking to go down to 70
Good job really, losing weight or fat can do wonders. Are your muscles much more visible now? For example, if you lower your body fat level enough, you can see your 6 pack forming underneath. But that also depends on genetics I would say.

Good job really, losing weight or fat can do wonders. Are your muscles much more visible now? For example, if you lower your body fat level enough, you can see your 6 pack forming underneath. But that also depends on genetics I would say.
I do look more muscular yes. I also have a child like thin waist so it makes my back and chest look extra wide.

slayer, know go out there and slay some roast beefs for us

I do look more muscular yes. I also have a child like thin waist so it makes my back and chest look extra wide.
DADDY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::heart::p:p:p:p:p:p

"You look so healthy!"

I Weight 132 lb and my face is still bloated.