Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A girl's reaction when Chad interacts with her.

VincentVanCope

VincentVanCope

M̶e̶n̶t̶a̶l̶c̶e̶l̶ Mentally ill Truecel
★★★★
For me it would be yall sell doughnuts here? Face of disgust / dissmissive and her acting cold. / her laugh gives me a hardon i would like to fuck her in that dunkin donuts uniform

Last edited:
You will never experience that.

Extremely potent sui fuel.

The best sui fuel is the one where you can legitimately see peoples attraction to someone else and not just "muh chad fucked 12 bitches last night"

I want to drown this girl in my cum and piss

watched it till it gave me a boner

AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH WHYYYYYYYYYY
318271da980706f7a18a811c3456a77d.png

The last time I went to Dunkin Donuts, when I got my coffee I said "Thanks." in my usual monotone autistic tone and she copied my voice mocking me to Chad behind her.

The last time I went to Dunkin Donuts, when I got my coffee I said "Thanks." in my usual monotone autistic tone and she copied my voice mocking me to Chad behind her.

Can't even say thanks as an incel without getting mocked now? Fucking hell.

Did you forget to get a haircut before you went in there?

Meanwhile, she'd be extremely cold towards us.
A female's personality is determined by your looks.

OMG there was a girl reacting like this at the pizza place I went eariler. She was all smiles and giggles for some Chad but then when I went to her counter she was instantly cold and treated me like I murdered her childhood pet. Goddamn, sorry for being born ugly, lady.

How do you know it's a chad? I seen sjw's talking about incels in the comments.
Scre4 PM

Can't really tell what it's feeling as I have femoids react to me like that all the time. Kind of figured they were just laughing at my autistic-ness and brushed it off.