Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A Girl's Guide to Finding Herself in 2018!

ItheIthe

ItheIthe

Legend
1. Have sex with at least 25 guys before marrying (https://babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-sleep-with-at-least-25-guys-before-settling-down-and-ill-tell-you-exactly-why-26107). It is common knowledge that it is impossible for a girl to know what she wants in a man until she has fucked a minimum of 25 guys. Anything lower than that will not suffice, but feel free to aim higher! And, ladies, I know how confusing men are! Because guys are hard to read, it is important to become well-versed in guy-speak. The more guys you let run through you, the better you'll understand your future husband! There's nothing a man wants more than understanding, so a notch count of 25+ should be the perfect gift for your future hubby. :)

2. Get divorced at least once in your lifetime (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/09/starter-marriage_n_777375.html). Again, guys are confusing. But let's be clear, gals, we ladies confuse ourselves a great deal, too! Nothing will prepare you to appreciate a good marriage like leaving one that's already stable in the first place. How are you supposed to appreciate what you have until you get rid of it? Until you've been through a divorce, you'll never be able to fully appreciate your mans! Plus, this is a deviant little way to get back at the patriarch culture that forces you into marriages in the first place.  ;)

3. Become a lesbian for at least 12 months of your life (http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/reasons-women-try-lesbian/). Life is like going to a big buffet where there's more food than you can handle. Fortunately, this buffet lasts 80 years! That's plenty of time to try everything. Men are generally boring and gross, so why not give your fellow ladies a shot? Again, it's hard to know what you want until you've experienced everything, and that includes having a gal-pal.  :heh:

4. Cheat on at least one of your boyfriends (https://shesaid.com/9-reasons-why-cuckolding-is-the-ultimate-way-to-reignite-your-sex-life/). Bored with your bf? Bored with the sex? What better way to spice it up than to cheat on him! Back when I was bored with my 27th boyfriend, Jerry, I told him I wanted to try cuckolding. He agreed reluctantly, and on I went. Getting fucked by other men while forcing my boyfriend to watch was one of the exhilarating experiences of my life! Jerry and I may not still be together, but that's besides the point   :zzz:

5. Try a threesome at least once in your lifetime, preferably more (https://www.dailystar.co.uk/love-sex/474043/Threesomes-sex-orgies-group-sex-women-love). Having as many threesomes as possible before marriage is a great way to ensure that you and your future hubby will appreciate each other and share a good sex life. Everyone knows that chaste girls are boring in bed. It's always the ones who have done orgies who are the most fun!. Just like a notch count of 25+, there are few things men will appreciate more than a gal who's done group sex  :p

Once you've fucked 25 guys, divorced once, gone lesbian, cheated on a boyfriend, and done group sex, congratulations, you officially have enough experience to find yourself!

Amanda Ross, the author of the first article should be beaten

Babe.net is pure fucking cancer.

A jew named Rothchild wrote the second article

IronMike said:
Amanda Ross, the author of the first article should be beaten executed

Encouraging young women to devalue and defile themselves is a heinous crime and this sort of speech should not be allowed.

IronMike said:

You're way too nice, I would burn the hag alive.

Now females are becoming lesbians lol, I wonder who's responsible for this...
jew_basic.jpg

Bushladen008 said:
You're way too nice, I would burn the hag alive.

This is what I think we should do to them.
Small_8eb765_5924397.jpg

tehgymcel420 said:
Now females are becoming lesbians lol, I wonder who's responsible for this...
jew_basic.jpg

This is what I think we should do to them.
Small_8eb765_5924397.jpg

Too much blood everywhere though, burning them would be cleaner. It would keep us warm in winter aswell lol.

Bushladen008 said:
Too much blood everywhere though, burning them would be cleaner. It would keep us warm in winter aswell lol.

The smell though...

i didnt read this but i hope you didnt forget that experiencing a bbc in a lifetime

(i dont have a bbc)

IronMike said:

Amanda Ross, the author of the first article should be beaten flogged in public on friday after jumua' prayer in front of a mosque.

Jesus those articles, world needs a restart

kodoku said:
Jesus those articles, world needs a restart

Amen. Cleanse it all in nuclear fire. Turn North America into a fucking glass parking lot.

Disgusting shit likes this ruins any chances of a deep meaningful monogamous relationship. Instead we get these sluts who will daydream about the BBC she took from Tyrone or Chad's seven incher.

> Teehee I'm not yet ready!
> I need to live my life!
> Men who I decide to LTR need to just accept me for who I am!

Tellem--T said:
i didnt read this but i hope you didnt forget that experiencing a bbc in a lifetime

(i dont have a bbc)

What color is your cock then?

KyloRen said:
> Teehee I'm not yet ready!
> I need to live my life!
> Men who I decide to LTR need to just accept me for who I am!

"Men who I need to marry need to accept that I've thrown myself like a ragdoll and been objectified and defiled in every way imaginable! He better treat me like a princess!"

Even worse are the spineless cucks who are okay with this. "Oh, my 'relationship' will definitely mean a lot even if I'm #376 in line ri-right guys? Well at least I'm a REAL MAN who stepped up to the plate when she need comfort"

Society has fallen too far, it's time for a fucking purge.

ItheIthe said:
"Men who I need to marry need to accept that I've thrown myself like a ragdoll and been objectified and defiled in every way imaginable! He better treat me like a princess!"

Even worse are the spineless cucks who are okay with this. "Oh, my 'relationship' will definitely mean a lot even if I'm #376 in line ri-right guys? Well at least I'm a REAL MAN who stepped up to the plate when she need comfort"

Society has fallen too far, it's time for a fucking purge.

You're such a sexist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

KyloRen said:
You're such a sexist!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's what they'll tell you, unironically equating sluts with all women

ItheIthe said:

> My body my choice

ItheIthe said:

There is no difference between the two in the West.

Someone nuke the planet already.

What the fuck LMAO, get divorced? Cheat on your boyfriend? Such great advice

Life goals

Women have no business having sexual or political agency. A woman who has indiscriminate sex or even enjoys sex is a slut, and sluts should be purged.

ItheIthe said:
1. Have sex with at least 25 guys before marrying (https://babe.net/2017/12/26/you-should-sleep-with-at-least-25-guys-before-settling-down-and-ill-tell-you-exactly-why-26107). It is common knowledge that it is impossible for a girl to know what she wants in a man until she has fucked a minimum of 25 guys. Anything lower than that will not suffice, but feel free to aim higher! And, ladies, I know how confusing men are! Because guys are hard to read, it is important to become well-versed in guy-speak. The more guys you let run through you, the better you'll understand your future husband! There's nothing a man wants more than understanding, so a notch count of 25+ should be the perfect gift for your future hubby. :)

2. Get divorced at least once in your lifetime (https://www.huffingtonpost.com/2010/11/09/starter-marriage_n_777375.html). Again, guys are confusing. But let's be clear, gals, we ladies confuse ourselves a great deal, too! Nothing will prepare you to appreciate a good marriage like leaving one that's already stable in the first place. How are you supposed to appreciate what you have until you get rid of it? Until you've been through a divorce, you'll never be able to fully appreciate your mans! Plus, this is a deviant little way to get back at the patriarch culture that forces you into marriages in the first place.  ;)

3. Become a lesbian for at least 12 months of your life (http://www.rebelcircus.com/blog/reasons-women-try-lesbian/). Life is like going to a big buffet where there's more food than you can handle. Fortunately, this buffet lasts 80 years! That's plenty of time to try everything. Men are generally boring and gross, so why not give your fellow ladies a shot? Again, it's hard to know what you want until you've experienced everything, and that includes having a gal-pal.  :heh:

4. Cheat on at least one of your boyfriends (https://shesaid.com/9-reasons-why-cuckolding-is-the-ultimate-way-to-reignite-your-sex-life/). Bored with your bf? Bored with the sex? What better way to spice it up than to cheat on him! Back when I was bored with my 27th boyfriend, Jerry, I told him I wanted to try cuckolding. He agreed reluctantly, and on I went. Getting fucked by other men while forcing my boyfriend to watch was one of the exhilarating experiences of my life! Jerry and I may not still be together, but that's besides the point   :zzz:

5. Try a threesome at least once in your lifetime, preferably more (https://www.dailystar.co.uk/love-sex/474043/Threesomes-sex-orgies-group-sex-women-love). Having as many threesomes as possible before marriage is a great way to ensure that you and your future hubby will appreciate each other and share a good sex life. Everyone knows that chaste girls are boring in bed. It's always the ones who have done orgies who are the most fun!. Just like a notch count of 25+, there are few things men will appreciate more than a gal who's done group sex  :p

Once you've fucked 25 guys, divorced once, gone lesbian, cheated on a boyfriend, and done group sex, congratulations, you officially have enough experience to find yourself!

WHAT DID THE JEWS MEAN BY THIS ? 

Whoever wrote those articles must be burned alive in public.