Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over a girl's boyfriend beat me up brutally (will confront him tmrw) (proof inside)

A

Afghancel

Greycel
So today, my 6'4 friend told me how he scored 3 girls this week.
And as usual, he asked me "why are you not able to get girls man, you aren't that short, 5'5 isn't that short".
Ofcourse i couldnt tell him that i have taken the blackpill. I dont want to lose a chad friend. He makes me noticeable.

So i asked him "man, how do you even talk to girls, i am too scared to stare at them, let alone talk to them or approach them"
he told me that "bro what you need to do is just stare at any fucking random girl you see on street, stare at her for 2-3 minutes. So she knows ur eyeing her. If she is interested in u, she will come to you. Just be confident"
I honestly thought about it and said "yeah he is right actually! height isn't my problem maybe. Its just i never tried to approach girls in my life. Not even approach, i havent even looked them n the eye"

So i dressed nicely, put perfume, got haircut and stuff, got glasses, wore good shoes and went outside. I would stare at every girl. EVERY. SINGLE. GIRL. for 3 hours. None approached me.
Finally 1 approached me, and told me "can you stop staring at me? its giving me the creeps"
I thought maybe its her way of trying to initiate a convo with me so i said "ah i am sorry, its just that ur so pretty!" and gave her a smirk.

She went away and came back 2 minutes later with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was 5'10 and slapped me infront of everyone and told me to get the fuck out of here. I tried to fight back to save face but i couldnt, he was throwing punches at me and luckily some people stopped the fight. He was still abusing me and called his friends. I ran away before his friends arrived.

I told my 6'4 friend about this, he told me that he will confront him tmrw. He even found his instagram ID and messaged him to confront him.

i WILL MAKE SURE TO FUCK THIS MOTHERFUCKER UP BADLY

View: https://imgur.com/a/Oc91jKW

Based bro beat him up really really bad (in movie)

Best of luck

Based bro beat him up really really bad (in movie)
i will, i wont let him go off easily. I will make sure to tell someone to secretly record it and i will defintiely punch him. He wont be able to do shit to me cuz my 6'4 friend is a buffed gym guy

i will, i wont let him go off easily. I will make sure to tell someone to secretly record it and i will defintiely punch him. He wont be able to do shit to me cuz my 6'4 friend is a buffed gym guy
Are you somewhere in Germany? I will come and help if you're my area ded srs

Based friend ngl

Your friend is probably bluepilled, but he seems to be a true friend nevertheless.

And as usual, he asked me "why are you not able to get girls man, you aren't that short, 5'5 isn't that short".
Ofcourse i couldnt tell him that i have taken the blackpill. I dont want to lose a chad friend. He makes me noticeable.

So i asked him "man, how do you even talk to girls, i am too scared to stare at them, let alone talk to them or approach them"
he told me that "bro what you need to do is just stare at any fucking random girl you see on street, stare at her for 2-3 minutes. So she knows ur eyeing her. If she is interested in u, she will come to you. Just be confident"
I honestly thought about it and said "yeah he is right actually! height isn't my problem maybe. Its just i never tried to approach girls in my life. Not even approach, i havent even looked them n the eye"

So i dressed nicely, put perfume, got haircut and stuff, got glasses, wore good shoes and went outside. I would stare at every girl. EVERY. SINGLE. GIRL. for 3 hours. None approached me.
Finally 1 approached me, and told me "can you stop staring at me? its giving me the creeps"
I thought maybe its her way of trying to initiate a convo with me so i said "ah i am sorry, its just that ur so pretty!" and gave her a smirk.

She went away and came back 2 minutes later with her boyfriend. Her boyfriend was 5'10 and slapped me infront of everyone and told me to get the fuck out of here. I tried to fight back to save face but i couldnt, he was throwing punches at me and luckily some people stopped the fight. He was still abusing me and called his friends. I ran away before his friends arrived.

I told my 6'4 friend about this, he told me that he will confront him tmrw. He even found his instagram ID and messaged him to confront him.

what a pussy, he called his friends,
in those cases it is justified to use guns, isn't it? to protect yourself from possible fatal injuries?

I dont want to lose a chad friend. He makes me noticeable.
He mogs you. Its a mistake to want to be around those who will only make you look smaller.

break his face so he becomes an incel

Could as well be the case. I was refering to his statement about 5'5 being tall enough to get girls.
They can go for girls shorter than them. Like girls of 5ft.

Japan Hello GIF by Fortuna Düsseldorf

gigamogger friendcel

Based chadlite , beat the shit out of that betabuxxer pussygatekeeping piece of shit

Post update

First rule of street fight is to never take part in street fight. But if there is no choice then don't hold back, fight as if your life depends on it. I've been in many street fights so I'm speaking from experience. You need to learn how to throw a punch with intent to kill the other guy, most people don't have that mindset. You either have it or you don't. Just like how you're either good-looking or ugly. Genetics.

Not reading all that but if he assaulted you you should’ve shot his ass tbh

Make sure to knock him on the ground and piss in his mouth and face and video record that and upload

Eyy

Where's the update :feelswhere:

If you live in nyc,pm me .I will jump him with you.

This is why you use the strap. but imagine having chad as a friend :feelsahh:

Your friend although Chad is based.

First rule of street fight is to never take part in street fight. But if there is no choice then don't hold back, fight as if your life depends on it. I've been in many street fights so I'm speaking from experience. You need to learn how to throw a punch with intent to kill the other guy, most people don't have that mindset. You either have it or you don't. Just like how you're either good-looking or ugly. Genetics.
Yeah, so true. You gotta prepare each punch with the intent of taking your opponent out. It's not like the movies. It's a situation you wanna be out of quickly as possible.

gay if larp, based if true

well why not just hit him in the thyroid cartilage and kill him efficiently if that is the case dah?

mate I am going to be brutally honest with you I think your very own chad friend set you up. Nobody looks at girls for a long time. Why is he telling you to look at girls for a long time?

"bro what you need to do is just stare at any fucking random girl you see on street, stare at her for 2-3 minutes. So she knows ur eyeing her. If she is interested in u, she will come to you. Just be confident"
wtf is this clown ass advice :feelsclown: is your friend living on planet earth?

Op died rip :feelsrope:
it backfired badly, his supposed chad "friend" and the other guy both ganged up on him.

You are dam right

see you in jail, op

Wish i could come to help

Wish op killed that foid (in a video game), they always instigate shit. Why don’t any of you blame this fucking foid? I hope op is still alive but chad set him up, I have heard of many such cases.