Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A girlfriend will save you

ForeverGrey

ForeverGrey

Greycel
★★
I don’t daydream often but I’m presenting this as a mental framework: I feel miraculously uplifted whenever I think of a hypothetical scenario through which I feel happy for having a girlfriend. You can try this for yourself, it’ll feel like a drug. A temporary cure.

In contrast to ugly people always feeling like utter shit and exhausted for the smallest of things, struggling to find a reason to live, women and good-looking men always feel an underlying sense of fulfillment and satisfaction from just the minute-to-minute interactions. Why wouldn’t you be when the entire world values you for just existing?

This is why you will NEVER, EVER, not in a million years, find yourself a truly “muh introverted” or miserably in-her-own-shell type of woman (hint: they don’t exist), they are always happy, they are always energetic from the inside (yes, even the ones who LARP as depressed), they are always trying to be witty and playful, you see them all the time on social media, that but x10 IRL. They see life as their playground, something that’s secondary and almost as infantile as ugly men. They go from ten different social departments to another in the span of a week. The scope and range of their opportunities is so wide, you couldn’t have believed if you’d lived a day in their shoes.

The same applies to relationships.

Yes, having a girlfriend will solve all your issues.

Yes, having a girlfriend will save you from self-sabotage.

Yes, having a girlfriend will stop you from contemplating suicide.

Don’t let normies gaslight you. Development is impossible on your own. You need love to grow. Loneliness is beyond destructive. It’ll cause you to make extremely dumb decisions, while on the other hand, not being lonely and isolated and having friends, girlfriends and a good & healthy social circle will give you a handful of good choices to pick from (i.e., it’ll help pave the way for better things to come, giving you that sense of purpose and the allowance to become the best version of yourself that you can strive to be).

dnr GrAY
water

yeah i know but what can i do ? i will never have one. I just wanna die in my sleep at this point

Extremely strong first post!

Woman will never respect or treat sub5 men well.

Dnr bro sorry,,,,,
Im tired and sleepy

If you're older than 18-20 and never had a teen love, sex, intimacy it's over, you're not developed properly and never will be, it's irreversible damage.

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:

On this forum do not post more than 3 words, nobody's gonna read more than that

Yikes! Something went wrong. Lets unpack this.​

This member limits who may view their full profile.

:feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus::feelssus:
Same here, I never block users...
Some imbeciles are way too schizoid and think im stalking them

Nah... A million dollar will save me.

Mixed Martial Arts Thumbs Up GIF by UFC

Don’t let normies gaslight you. Development is impossible on your own. You need love to grow. Loneliness is beyond destructive. It’ll cause you to make extremely dumb decisions, while on the other hand, not being lonely and isolated and having friends, girlfriends and a good & healthy social circle will give you a handful of good choices to pick from (i.e., it’ll help pave the way for better things to come, giving you that sense of purpose and the allowance to become the best version of yourself that you can strive to be).
Indeed

TFW No GF meme is literally us

If nothing else, having a GF will erase the feelings of loneliness and inadequacy, which in turn would increase our confidence and help us do well in other spheres of life.

Good post overall.

State-sponsored rice cutie gf for me when?

I agree. I always feel like not doing anything because there is no fucking reason. Why work? Why workout? why put effort on my hobbies? Everyday is a fucking struggle for me to get things done. I dont have wife, kids or cause to fight for.

Why do I exist?

eww love i jut need multiple stacies for fwb saxx :ahegao::ahegao:

Development is impossible on your own. You need love to grow.
Wtf?! Why would you develop yourself into something you are not? That's suicide right there.

I'll tell you why you need a woman, because she can gaslight you with sex so that you don't care about loosing yourself because you got all of that carnal pleasure.

You are a future cuck.

high iq take
I don’t daydream often but I’m presenting this as a mental framework: I feel miraculously uplifted whenever I think of a hypothetical scenario through which I feel happy for having a girlfriend. You can try this for yourself, it’ll feel like a drug. A temporary cure.

In contrast to ugly people always feeling like utter shit and exhausted for the smallest of things, struggling to find a reason to live, women and good-looking men always feel an underlying sense of fulfillment and satisfaction from just the minute-to-minute interactions. Why wouldn’t you be when the entire world values you for just existing?

This is why you will NEVER, EVER, not in a million years, find yourself a truly “muh introverted” or miserably in-her-own-shell type of woman (hint: they don’t exist), they are always happy, they are always energetic from the inside (yes, even the ones who LARP as depressed), they are always trying to be witty and playful, you see them all the time on social media, that but x10 IRL. They see life as their playground, something that’s secondary and almost as infantile as ugly men. They go from ten different social departments to another in the span of a week. The scope and range of their opportunities is so wide, you couldn’t have believed if you’d lived a day in their shoes.

The same applies to relationships.

high iq take

Very based thread, especially this part:
I see this as the ultimate female privilege. They have an entire step of the Maslow's pyramid guaranteed from birth just for existing.

The few times in my life I thought I was going to get a relationship were the happiest I had. I felt true happiness and was a lot more motivated to do pretty much everything. Of course, this ended in a few days because I realized I was being taken advantage of. The foids had no intention of developing anything and were only milking me for attention.