Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a girl was nice with me

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
when i was in the semi psych ward, i was in a corner, alone and a 6/10 nerdy girl asked me if im shy and then she says 'it gets better thehehe'

i ran away and never come back, semi psych wards are full of chads and stacies

Your posts were always my favorite`s torujo, yours and bojack.

Unbearable2woman said:
Your posts were always my favorite`s torujo, yours and bojack.

thank you my brother

I've heard roasties at the psych ward follow mental Chad around everywhere from my dead friend. Is that true?

ObitoCel said:
I've heard roasties at the psych ward follow mental Chad around everywhere from my dead friend. Is that true?

lol yes, we had a schizo chad there, i saw a lot of girls around him

girls only are nice when they pitty you tbh

Psych wards are like kinky college dorms

Why did you run away? Because a girl was nice to you? that's no reason to run away.

tentphanorman said:
Why did you run away? Because a girl was nice to you? that's no reason to run away.

I think he was scared of getting hurt or it could have been to much for me when i was bullied all the time in school it also was to much for me when people where nice to me. If he was mirin like me that would have never happend.

torujo said:
semi psych wards are full of chads and stacies

This

I'm at a psych ward in the week days and there are so many fking stacies with "depression", "anxiety" or "borderline disorder", all self diagnosed ofc ofc.
We do group therapy this bitch legit went "omfg i have no time, everyone wants to hang out with me and i dont have time to be with all my friends, so im afraid they will dislike me". HOLY SHIT YOU OVERPRIVILIGED WHORE...
The cool thing is that the people that work there kind of see through the stacies attention seeking bullshit and give me way more help than they get. Semi life fuel to see these bitches get less attention than a subhuman incel for a change.

tentphanorman said:

i was bored and blackpilled, give me looks, money or a rope

Unbearable2woman said:
and bojack.

dat crazy gook was legit one of the worst lookism shitposter tho