Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A girl told me to wait until she finished her smoke before she'd serve me

• Thread starter WawelDragon1683
  • Start date
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
So i ran out of beer and went a convenience store. There the cashier said i'll have to wait until she finishes smoking before i can enter the store. I went in anyway and started grabbing beers. She came in started calling ma a dick. I said she has to serve me right now. And she did. tbh i never got a woman to do what i want her to. It's funn how she changed from being a bitch to being submissive to me once she realized i wasn't a person she wanted to anger. So i got my beers and im drink them right now. Pretty good experience. Lifefuel.

Yeah I have a lot of beer here as well. Cheers m8.

Call corporate and complain immediately.
Don't let foids get away with shit like this just because you're incel.

You'll probably get a gift card or something for your trouble.

Low inhib mode activated :feelzez:
Call corporate and complain immediately.
Don't let foids get away with shit like this just because you're incel.

You'll probably get a gift card or something for your trouble.
Idk about this one man, no one likes a karen. Maybe I'm just a high inhib beta but going in despite her telling you not to and then telling her to serve you right now would already be more than enough if I was OP

STOP MOGGING ME!

sounds kinda chad-like tbh, if I tried that she'd probably just sit on her fat ass and refuse to serve me

So i ran out of beer and went a convenience store. There the cashier said i'll have to wait until she finishes smoking before i can enter the store. I went in anyway and started grabbing beers. She came in started calling ma a dick. I said she has to serve me right now. And she did. tbh i never got a woman to do what i want her to. It's funn how she changed from being a bitch to being submissive to me once she realized i wasn't a person she wanted to anger. So i got my beers and im drink them right now. Pretty good experience. Lifefuel.
you should have added « can you also suck me off in the back of the shop ? your blowjob lips are amazing »
sounds kinda chad-like tbh, if I tried that she'd probably just sit on her fat ass and refuse to serve me
No you can be incel and low inhib, actually having nothing to lose increases not giving a fuck

Last edited:
Entered shop as :incel: came out as giga:chad:
:feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber::feelsLightsaber:

Based and high-T. Always stand your ground against their bullshit.