Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A girl told me how she was being stalked by a guy

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
I listened to her without exposing my power of course, but she described a guy “stalking her”. Basically what happened is a sub 8 male hit on her at a bar lol.

Why would you listen to anything a foid says?

Never listen to accusations from sluts

Fakecel if a foid talks to you

Not get fired.
Talking and actively interacting with a foid as a sub 5 male is ironically more likely to get you accused of muh "sexual harassment" or improper conduct, because it gives more plausibility to any claim the whore might make for whatever reason (e.g. you accidentally end up insulting her due to not being attuned to every whim and sensitivity of the average foid). :feelsugh:

It was me. I'm stalking her:feelzez:

Plot twist: it was OP

Existing within 15 meters of a foid is stalking.

I listened to her without exposing my power of course, but she described a guy “stalking her”. Basically what happened is a sub 8 male hit on her at a bar lol.
She loves the attention

You think I'm a nice guy that listens? No, I am the one that stalks *proceeds to pelvic thrust while asking for her digits*

You think I'm a nice guy that listens? No, I am the one that stalks *proceeds to pelvic thrust while asking for her digits*
No, I am the one who knocks!

Walter White Danger GIF by Breaking Bad