Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A girl smiled at me today

Berith

Berith

Du Doch Nicht
-
I don't want to be too hasty, but the stars are aligned and I'll have to leave the site soon.
I was dragging about 230 kilos of potatoes behind me at work when this beautiful girl came across my way and our eyes met. And we kept eye contact and smiled at the same time. She was a little taller than me, but I didn't mind.
If I ever see her at the store again, I will try to say hi to her.

Things are working out my man, let's see what tomorrow brings. :feelzez:

Fakecel he needs to be setenced to hanging

fuck off already

Ok fake & GrAYcel, reported

Fakecel nigger

If I die today, I die a happy man.

Greycel moment

To be fair so did Elliot Rodger

Lemme guess, signed up for the site because Stacy broke up with you, and after 50 posts you're ready to go back into the normiesphere?

Tourism LOL

You're projecting too much over a simple smile.

Fakecel cuck kys

Just a smile bro. She was in a good mood from the multiple orgasms Chad bf gave her pre shower or her latest Instagram pic got more likes than she expected or maybe she took a nice big log of shit before going out. It could be anything literally. You should definitely say hi to her but don't have high expectations based on a smile that she probably gave to everyone she made eye contact with.

It was my gf I told her to stalk you and smile at you to give you false hope

64 posts in.... tHinGs are wORkinG gUyS i mAyNoTbEinCEL :foidSoy:

I don't want to be too hasty, but the stars are aligned and I'll have to leave the site soon.
I was dragging about 230 kilos of potatoes behind me at work when this beautiful girl came across my way and our eyes met. And we kept eye contact and smiled at the same time. She was a little taller than me, but I didn't mind.

Things are working out my man, let's see what tomorrow brings.
are u going to come back bragging too? fakecel mf

are u going to come back bragging too? fakecel mf
Online: 1h 7m
sorry, but I think you need atleast 1k posts before you are allowed to start using terms like "fakecel" without it being cringe

smiled at the same time
yeah thats what people do when they are being started at by some cringe psychopath looking serial killer type. they give a bit of a awkward smile to diffuse the situation which your autistic undeveloped brain interpreted as meaning something good. fucking GrAY fag nigger.

Just a smile bro. She was in a good mood from the multiple orgasms Chad bf gave her pre shower or her latest Instagram pic got more likes than she expected or maybe she took a nice big log of shit before going out. It could be anything literally. You should definitely say hi to her but don't have high expectations based on a smile that she probably gave to everyone she made eye contact with.
nah dude brainlet normie who doesnt understand basic social cues and stares down a random chick and she smiles to get away, she likes him bro hes gunna get layed man :feelskek::feelskek:

grays are getting stupider and stupider as time goes on

She smiled bc she thought of how much she would like her pussy to be licked by her dog, it wasn't for you buddy boyo.

Things are working out my man, let's see what tomorrow brings. :feelzez:
It means nothing I have had this many times, I then ask them out and their attitude changes.

yeah thats what people do when they are being started at by some cringe psychopath looking serial killer type. they give a bit of a awkward smile to diffuse the situation which your autistic undeveloped brain interpreted as meaning something good. fucking GrAY fag nigger.

64 posts in.... tHinGs are wORkinG gUyS i mAyNoTbEinCEL :foidSoy:
I've been here since 2018 but I deleted my profile so I can concentrate on myself.
And I let FatLink know that I'll come back. mmkay mods?
sorry, but I think you need atleast 1k posts before you are allowed to start using terms like "fakecel" without it being cringe
true. I saw a lot of truecels on this site back then, who didn't have a 100 posts but i knew for sure they were chosen by the devil (or god).
And right know I see a lot of peeps here with 10k posts who really have nothing much to say.
cringe psychopath
A lot of people have told me that I look "mean" at them. Shortcel trait.
It means nothing I have had this many times, I then ask them out and their attitude changes.
Damn, a cel can never know for sure, what is behind someone's "mask".