Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A girl sat next to me on the bus.

Lmao if you've ever gotten an IOI even close to this one just leave the site. You're a volcel pretending to be high inhib. Just go talk to her and leave your volceldom.

VST said:
aut said:
"best friend" lol it's over for him
They are married lol.
I know, but just imagine being called a "best friend" by your wife jfl. Future cuck right there.

VST said:
If anyone remembers my post from last week, I said a girl looked at me several times, this was on Valentine's day.
Today when I got on the bus she sat next to me, and I was near the back of the bus (there were plenty of empty seats around me but all of them were next to other people which were mainly other women) and she sat next to me, I also saw her looking in my direction multiple times,  (I saw her out of the corner of my eye, so she could've been looking through the window which I was sat next to) all of the times were short glances, she also hasn't used her phone throughout the entire journey, and when I was leaving the bus I saw her looking directly at me, we even made eye contact. She was pretty good looking aswell, like a 7/10 petite brunette. 

Idk what to think, I am a pure mentalcel, so I could be over-analysing this.
Ask her out!

Ask her out for a drink or a date fakecel