Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A girl sat next to me on the bus.

VST

VST

Banned
-
If anyone remembers my post from last week, I said a girl looked at me several times, this was on Valentine's day.
Today when I got on the bus she sat next to me, and I was near the back of the bus (there were plenty of empty seats around me but all of them were next to other people which were mainly other women) and she sat next to me, I also saw her looking in my direction multiple times,  (I saw her out of the corner of my eye, so she could've been looking through the window which I was sat next to) all of the times were short glances, she also hasn't used her phone throughout the entire journey, and when I was leaving the bus I saw her looking directly at me, we even made eye contact. She was pretty good looking aswell, like a 7/10 petite brunette. 

Idk what to think, I am a pure mentalcel, so I could be over-analysing this.

I think you should stop being a mental"cel"

Talk to her next time!

You're over-analyzing this. If she was interested she would have said "Hi" or something. I've had this happen too, it means literally nothing.

wtf CHAD REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
but unironically

I can't tell without a pic if you're imagining things or not

Do you seem to have money? maybe she needs money. Or maybe you are not ugly at all. This litteraly never happened to me. Never. And im fucking ugly obviously

easy, send me a pic of you in pm and ill tell you if she finds you attractive or you overanalyze it

IsolationHurts said:
Do you seem to have money? maybe she needs money. Or maybe you are not ugly at all. This litteraly never happened to me. Never. And im fucking ugly obviously

I was dressed pretty formally (shirt + tie) but most of it was hidden under my parka.

Send us your pic in pm. Plenty of trustworthy users on here.

You're a known fakecel.

Can you 100% say you are not attractive? If you think you look decent than leave this site and live life the way we all should have.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Can you 100% say you are not attractive? If you think you look decent than leave this site and live life the way we all should have.

But being on an incel forum and claiming to be ugly and suffering is edgy xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

Stanx22 said:
But being on an incel forum and claiming to be ugly and suffering is edgy xDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

What?

Next time get number close and date

ArtoriasWolf said:

I'm just angry at OP for being a fakecel and claiming to be ugly and suffering when a 7/10 famoid wanted to fuck him.

IronMike said:
did you say hello

Nope, maybe next time.
I cannot greet someone if I have no conversation starters, etc. There is no point in saying hello if you're going to be sat in awkward silence anyways.

Stanx22 said:
I'm just angry at OP for being a fakecel and claiming to be ugly and suffering when a 7/10 famoid wanted to fuck him.

Oh sorry I am not very good with understanding things.

If op really is this way it will make me jeaous and depressed. Seeing users that get this kind of attention and talk about it here is worse than most suicide fuel posts I see. Dont know why.

Stanx22 said:

GRRRRR

FAKECELS OUT.

Stanx22 said:

I never said that I am ugly. I'm pretty average looking.

ArtoriasWolf said:
Oh sorry I am not very good with understanding things.

If op really is this way it will make me jeaous and depressed. Seeing users that get this kind of attention and talk about it here is worse than most suicide fuel posts I see. Dont know why.

I feel you. I wanted to be seriously beheaded after reading OP post. It's not fucking fair.

Whether she's interested in you or not it never hurts to give it a go!

If she gets on the bus after you maybe one day you should walk a few stops ahead and get on at the stop after her. Then when you're getting onto the bus, make eye contact with her, flash a smile and if she smiles back ask if you can sit next to her. If she says yeah Then say something like "I think i've seen you a few times on here now, are you coming back from work?"

And the converstation starts from there bro!

She'll say something like no I'm actually studying at the university. Then you say oooh cool, what are you studying? So where are you from originally? etc etc. If the conversation goes well just ask her for her number.

Just make sure you don't sound really creepy when you say I've seen you on the bus before. Say it in a friendly and confident way, not in a really weird serial killer way. Inflections make all the difference.

Stanx22 said:
I feel you. I wanted to be seriously beheaded after reading OP post. It's not fucking fair.

It's the type of stuff I use to dream about 24/7 and all the time when I was in school. seeing my impossible fantasy as someone's reality is horrible for me

VST said:
I never said that I am ugly. I'm pretty average looking.

"Eyebrowcel, eyecel, beardcel". Yeah dude totally not mentioning looks lol. 80% of those things are easily fixed by about 100 dollars lmao. It's like you try to find any flaw to prove your "truecelness", but there's hardly any flaws that you were forced to do this bullshit.

ArtoriasWolf said:
It's the type of stuff I use to dream about 24/7 and all the time when I was in school. seeing my impossible fantasy as someone's reality is horrible for me

We should just die, there's no point of us living to suffer any longer. I hate seeing literally everyone around me having love and enjoying life and chasing their dreams while i'm rotting in my room with literally nothing, just because i was born with bad genetics  (NOT EVEN MY FUCKING FAULT). I can't handle this shit for too long.

StemCel137 said:
easy, send me a pic of you in pm and ill tell you if she finds you attractive or you overanalyze it

Now I have to beat my meat because of your sig.

Stanx22 said:
"Eyebrowcel, eyecel, beardcel". Yeah dude totally not mentioning looks lol. 80% of those things are easily fixed by about 100 dollars lmao. It's like you try to find any flaw to prove your "truecelness", but there's hardly any flaws that you were forced to do this bullshit.

We should just die, there's no point of us living to suffer any longer. I hate seeing literally everyone around me having love and enjoying life and chasing their dreams while i'm rotting in my room with literally nothing, just because i was born with bad genetics  (NOT EVEN MY FUCKING FAULT). I can't handle this shit for too long.

I got rejected by a 4/10 and a 6/10 before, so a 7/10 being interested in me seems outlandish.

QuantumDummy said:

She is married to an ugly spic 

https://www.instagram.com/p/BVFP3n6FWiS/?taken-by=annaspeckhart

QuantumDummy said:

yeah she pretry hot

BlackpilledTruecel said:

Humblebragging ''incels'' should be banned

VST said:

"best friend" lol it's over for him

Just lol you fucking fakecel, just talk to her. She clearly wants it if she sat right next to you

I hate reading shit like this. Good for you OP, truly. But why make this thread knowing people like me and others are legit truecels? A woman would NEVER sit next to me or talk to me unless absolutely necessary, I dream of the day when a female shows a hint of interest. Yet here you are with a fucking female who SAT next to you dude. Obviously you aren't ugly. So why are you here? To brag? Are you a mentalcel?

another fucking fakecel what a surprise

CopeWithTheRope said:
I hate reading shit like this. Good for you OP, truly. But why make this thread knowing people like me and others are legit truecels? A woman would NEVER sit next to me or talk to me unless absolutely necessary, I dream of the day when a female shows a hint of interest. Yet here you are with a fucking female who SAT next to you dude. Obviously you aren't ugly. So why are you here? To brag? Are you a mentalcel?

There's a fag from HTL trolling me, do you have any idea who he might be ?

Stanx22 said:
There's a fag from HTL trolling me, do you have any idea who he might be ?

Nah man. What's their name on here? Total faggot to do that though.

CopeWithTheRope said:
Nah man. What's their name on here? Total faggot to do that though.

He took my pic that's posted in there and posted it on lookism and made an account on here to troll and make fun of me. There are lots of bluepilled/redpilled faggots there, so i think it might be one of them.

Actually women do shit like this because they want your attention. If she was interested she would have likely talked to you.

If this happens again and you decide to talk to her don't be surprised if she rejects you harshly. There was a similar story on r/incels. The poor guy decided to talk to the girl and she told him off.

> a woman looked at me

REEEEEEEEEE oUt Out OUt Out REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

VST said:

Nothing surprises me anymore.

She was interested in you, now GTFO of my incel forum, you filthy fakecel.

VLÖ said:
You're over-analyzing this. If she was interested she would have said "Hi" or something. I've had this happen too, it means literally nothing.

girls never say hi even to chadlites

VST said:
If anyone remembers my post from last week, I said a girl looked at me several times, this was on Valentine's day.
Today when I got on the bus she sat next to me, and I was near the back of the bus (there were plenty of empty seats around me but all of them were next to other people which were mainly other women) and she sat next to me, I also saw her looking in my direction multiple times,  (I saw her out of the corner of my eye, so she could've been looking through the window which I was sat next to) all of the times were short glances, she also hasn't used her phone throughout the entire journey, and when I was leaving the bus I saw her looking directly at me, we even made eye contact. She was pretty good looking aswell, like a 7/10 petite brunette. 

Idk what to think, I am a pure mentalcel, so I could be over-analysing this.

Sitting next to you and not using her phone is a signal but could not be at the same time, but the look always at you make it pretty obvious she like you. Go fly fly my pretty fly