Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A girl said hi to me

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
Sorry if this is a brag. It genuinely shocked me and it was probably the nicest interaction I've had with a woman in years. It never happens.

I just started a new job a couple days and the whole crew was stretching for work. Some girl that just started today saw me, walked up, smiled and waved and said hi really quick. I looked up at her said, hey what's up because I thought she need help, but she just turned around, walked away, and disappeared.

She was pretty chubby and kinda meh but it still made my day, yet also confused me. It won't go anywhere, but damn did it feel nice having a girl walk up and smile at me randomly. Anyways thanks for reading my lifefuel dudes.

DFBA6DFF 9E0A 4FFF 8380 C21446F15254

Fuck dude, I am less than nine years away from becoming a 40-year-old virgin, and you want to ruin my day with this brag. Excuse me, while I go shopping for a rope to rope with.

Designer Rope

a few days ago i found some japanese girls stream with 10 viewers. said something in chat and she tried to greet me in terrible english. if felt a bit more genuine since there was no donation button

gigachad out :chad:

Fuck dude, I am less than nine years away from becoming a 40-year-old virgin, and you want to ruin my day with this brag. Excuse me, while I go shopping for a rope to rope with.

View attachment 659710
If it makes you feel better Im a 5'4" 27yo virgin and it probably won't go anywhere. I'm too awkward and weird these days.

I am less than nine years away from becoming a 40-year-old virgin, and you want to ruin my day with this brag.
We are the same age. How do we even cope with everything? :fuk::fuk::fuk:

Fakecel cuck kys

chubby cute or chubby fat

Youre white right? Was she ethnic?

Sorry if this is a brag. It genuinely shocked me and it was probably the nicest interaction I've had with a woman in years. It never happens.

I just started a new job a couple days and the whole crew was stretching for work. Some girl that just started today saw me, walked up, smiled and waved and said hi really quick. I looked up at her said, hey what's up because I thought she need help, but she just turned around, walked away, and disappeared.

She was pretty chubby and kinda meh but it still made my day, yet also confused me. It won't go anywhere, but damn did it feel nice having a girl walk up and smile at me randomly. Anyways thanks for reading my lifefuel dudes.
These little interactions can make an incels week.

Banfuel, to be honest. :feelsaww:

chubby cute or chubby fat
She was definitely fat, probably 150 lbs+ which is huge to me, but her face wasn't ugly per se Just okay.
Youre white right? Was she ethnic?
Yeah I'm white. She was also white with blue eyes but dark hair and tan.

These little interactions can make an incels week.
Probably. I'm still not going to chase or simp. She didn't talk to me since so Im not holding my breath.

Yesterday 2 girls called my name; it was lifefuel ngl :ahegao::ahegao:

? and like 4'? 150 is like normal weight
My height. 5'4. It ain't normal to me. I'm tiny compared to her. But nothing will happen anyways. Just a nice moment.

good for you. none said hi to me i n a verry long time.

What an ascension

Does it still make you happy one month after it happened? :feelsautistic:

me too, but it was a landwhale

Does it still make you happy one month after it happened? :feelsautistic:
No. I found out she had a boyfriend and listened to how she enjoyed him being rough with her and manhandling her, while on break having a cigarette.

No. I found out she had a boyfriend and listened to how she enjoyed him being rough with her and manhandling her, while on break having a cigarette.
Yeah so she's the kind of foid who likes being abused by a man as long as he's attractive enough

Yeah so she's the kind of foid who likes being abused by a man as long as he's attractive enough
Maybe. She said he was in his 30's and rich, owned his own business. Dunno how he looked but I imagine she'd cuck him if she could. I was just eavesdropping

Maybe. She said he was in his 30's and rich, owned his own business. Dunno how he looked but I imagine she'd cuck him if she could. I was just eavesdropping
He's a betabuxx then
No way she's not cucking him at some point