Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A girl in my class

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
Walking down the corridor, some girl was in front of me, she's petite, 5'0 at most, with a slender body and an hour glass shape that ends in a nice curvy ass. The whole time I was thinking about how much I wanted to fuck the living crap out of her, I undressed her with my eyes and fantasized about manhandling her small, 120 ponds at most, body. I would grab her and toss her around like a fucking rag doll while fucking the crap out of her and for the ending? Unleashing all of my cum inside of her.

And then snap back to reality, a girl who looks as hot as her would never give me the time of the day. And this made me furious. Why must my genetics have such a huge power on what I get out of life? All of my desire to fuck her became desire to punch her. I mean I know it's not her fault that I'm ugly, but still, I was pissed over getting rejected by her in my head.

Whenever I'm behind a foid I get an overwhelming urge to kick her in the head or grab her by the head and slam her against a wall.
This was especially prevalent when I had to go to church, always wanted to repeatedly slam a foid's head into the pew:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

Looks like we have the same taste. I want a foid who'll let me use her like an object. Someone I can control and exert my dominance over.

what could she do if you fuck her by force in gta v ? NOTHING man FUCKING NOTHING.

Why must my genetics have such a huge power on what I get out of life?
It's lottery that you haven't won. Sadly it impacts your entire life. On the other hand, that foid has won this lottery, first by being born a female and second by being a petite.

Just rape her just rape that petite whore foid grope her curvy ass and slap it like a nigger in the hoods strip club JUST SPIKE HER DRINK AND RAPE THAT WHORE ALREADY SHE IS JUST ASKING FOR IT SHE IS A HORNY SLUT WITH NO DIGNITY RAPE THAT MEATHOLE IN EVERY HOLE :feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao: (in a video game)
Well if I were to do that, is not like she could defend herself with that small body of hers.
Looks like we have the same taste. I want a foid who'll let me use her like an object. Someone I can control and exert my dominance over.
Based, I didn't know I had this taste until recently.

Unleashing all of my cum inside of her.
like it should be son

Qtr6hc1.jpg

IT visited here!!!
POSTING IN LEGENDARY THREAD!!!!

gigabased, I wish I could say that too.

Walking down the corridor, some girl was in front of me, she's petite, 5'0 at most, with a slender body and an hour glass shape that ends in a nice curvy ass. The whole time I was thinking about how much I wanted to fuck the living crap out of her, I undressed her with my eyes and fantasized about manhandling her small, 120 ponds at most, body. I would grab her and toss her around like a fucking rag doll while fucking the crap out of her and for the ending? Unleashing all of my cum inside of her.

And then snap back to reality, a girl who looks as hot as her would never give me the time of the day. And this made me furious. Why must my genetics have such a huge power on what I get out of life? All of my desire to fuck her became desire to punch her. I mean I know it's not her fault that I'm ugly, but still, I was pissed over getting rejected by her in my head.
Ask her out don't talk to us about it.If things work out well,you ascended,If not, you can cope with us and maybe find another victim . JFL at fuckers who don't even try.

@LDARbeforeROPE Would you defend Muh lady’s honor and protect the foid from these potential rapist like a good white knight? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

@LDARbeforeROPE Would you defend Muh lady’s honor and protect the foid from these potential rapist like a good white knight? :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Fuck no I'm not a white knight

Honestly, I would rape the foid so hard:feelsohh::feelsohh: her cervix would break apart like a literal pecan:lul::lul: then I’ll proceed to shoot a hot load of cum containing millions of subhuman spermcells into her womb and ovaries :feelsohh::feelsohh: (in Minecraft SexLovers Lab mod ofc).

it's not her fault that I'm ugly
IT IS her fault, not yours. Yo[UWSL]u can't change you're ugly, you're born this way. BUT she can still date you, even if you're ugly and if she doesn't then IT IS 100% her fault. Don't be a bluepilled cuck and believe It's not her fault, when it clearly is[/UWSL]

Brutal realisation