Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A girl in my class, who has no redeemable characteristics, has a GIRLFRIEND

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
Pretty much no one in my class talks to her, except for one girl (Not her girlfriend). Pretty much everyone finds her annoying, she isn't even good at anything, her grades are pretty bad, she isn't even attractive.
Yet, somehow, she has a girlfriend.
I don't. My in-class buddies don't either, although they're all borderline autistic (that isn't an exaggeration).
How does this happen? How come I'm mogged by women? How come girls get girls better than me, and I live in fucking Bosnia.

Sounds like you should have maxed out your personality stats bro.

Femoids live on easy mode.

every single foid has close to no social skills, but they get away with it because of pussy pass. it's funny how these foids have the audacity to say inkwells should ''work on their personality and social skills'' when these foids have none to begin with and never needed any sort of skill to get anything.

"No redeemable characteristics"'
'
Shannon Rose B.

Welcome to being a sub5 heterosexual male! Ugly gays and women have life on easy mode for sex/relationships, though they'll still act like they have it the hardest! :feelsclown:

every single foid has close to no social skills, but they get away with it because of pussy pass. it's funny how these foids have the audacity to say inkwells should ''work on their personality and social skills'' when these foids have none to begin with and never needed any sort of skill to get anything.
Fucking based bro

hypergamy doesnt apply to other foids lol...

Welcome to being a sub5 heterosexual male! Ugly gays and women have life on easy mode for sex/relationships, though they'll still act like they have it the hardest! :feelsclown:
It's reaaaaal funny. I thought I was fairly good looking but today a fat girl told me I'm a 4/10, but an 8/10 when I pick up a guitar. I don't even know whether it was a compliment or not. It's still irrelevant because no one cared that I played guitar.

It's reaaaaal funny. I thought I was fairly good looking but today a fat girl told me I'm a 4/10, but an 8/10 when I pick up a guitar. I don't even know whether it was a compliment or not. It's still irrelevant because no one cared that I played guitar.
No you know the secret of hideously ugly jewish musicians that have groupies....

if youre in highschool then both girls in the relationship are probably just those emo as fuck girls in public schools who are "changing exualities" secretley only bc they went through their first heartbreak with chad and think fucking a girl will make them feel better

Men are judged more harshly due to reproductive threat. Foids can't impregnate other foids, so it matters less to lesbians if they're subhuman.