Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion A girl I barely knew helped me for no reason, does this make me a fakecel?

• Thread starter Deleted member 30609
  • Start date
Deleted member 30609

Deleted member 30609

Self-banned
-
Well, some of the classes I'm taking (C. S major) are half virtual and half presential, some weeks we go some we just do homework at home. One of these classes is economics 101

So, there was a girl in my economics class that happened to take the same public transport as me to go home, so I saw her several times on the bus stop and she saw me, but we didn't talk, I didn't really cared about her only once I asked her about the book we had to use, which was very expensive she told me but optional.

The teacher (which was a bastard tbh) announced the date of the first quiz and that it would be with an open book, so reasoning questions I was guessing. He said that the ones without book could use their phones to take photos from all the chapters necessary, alright. Some good Samaritan send photos of all the pages for us all and we were set.

The day of the exam, I went to the university 7 hours earlier, because I had many things to do there, also, I had unlimited data that would end that day so I decided to download a torrent with my phone (really bad idea) while I was doing what I had.

The hour of the exam arrives, I go to my classroom, the exam starts and when I take my phone, 0 battery.

Well shit. I asked the professor if he could lend me his book and he just paused for 3 seconds and said "no". That fucking bastard... I did my best trying to think of answers I knew, the comparisons between capitalism, communism, feudalism, etc.. I knew them pretty well, and I was trying to gain some time, maybe if the professor saw me struggling he would lend me the fucking book, right? He didn't even need it.

It was one hour exam, and after like 40 minutes I saw the girl I knew getting up, telling the teacher something and he nodded, then I felt a more or less slight smack on the head. She was lending me the book, I only had 20 minutes so I had to work ridiculously fast, but I finished.

Days later I happened to find her on the bus stop, thanked her, gave her the book and I thought the conversation would stop just there but she tried to get to know me or something. Said that I was making her nervous so she tried to finish the exam as fast as she could to lend me the book.

I was confused after I arrived home, why would she do that?
I only assumed that she wanted me to feel in debt with her. Afterwards I dropped the class tbh, fucking teacher kek.
By the way, I got a 16/20 for the exam, then the professor said that he took one point because I wrote his name incorrectly.

are u sure she didn't put her number in the book ??

So... have you spoken to her since?

No, I didn't ask her I thought that maybe if she was interested she would ask me for number, and she didn't so I'm guessing she was just nice

So... have you spoken to her since?
Shortly, I couldn't go to the bus station as soon as I got out the economics class, so only small talk.
Congrats. Now you can upgrade to lowtiernormie.is -> enjoy
Thanks brother I guess kek
Only a note saying:"Take your time you can give me the book the next class" but in ñ of course, see my name

Well, some of the classes I'm taking (C. S major) are half virtual and half presential, some weeks we go some we just do homework at home. One of these classes is economics 101

So, there was a girl in my economics class that happened to take the same public transport as me to go home, so I saw her several times on the bus stop and she saw me, but we didn't talk, I didn't really cared about her only once I asked her about the book we had to use, which was very expensive she told me but optional.

The teacher (which was a bastard tbh) announced the date of the first quiz and that it would be with an open book, so reasoning questions I was guessing. He said that the ones without book could use their phones to take photos from all the chapters necessary, alright. Some good Samaritan send photos of all the pages for us all and we were set.

The day of the exam, I went to the university 7 hours earlier, because I had many things to do there, also, I had unlimited data that would end that day so I decided to download a torrent with my phone (really bad idea) while I was doing what I had.

The hour of the exam arrives, I go to my classroom, the exam starts and when I take my phone, 0 battery.

Well shit. I asked the professor if he could lend me his book and he just paused for 3 seconds and said "no". That fucking bastard... I did my best trying to think of answers I knew, the comparisons between capitalism, communism, feudalism, etc.. I knew them pretty well, and I was trying to gain some time, maybe if the professor saw me struggling he would lend me the fucking book, right? He didn't even need it.

It was one hour exam, and after like 40 minutes I saw the girl I knew getting up, telling the teacher something and he nodded, then I felt a more or less slight smack on the head. She was lending me the book, I only had 20 minutes so I had to work ridiculously fast, but I finished.

Days later I happened to find her on the bus stop, thanked her, gave her the book and I thought the conversation would stop just there but she tried to get to know me or something. Said that I was making her nervous so she tried to finish the exam as fast as she could to lend me the book.

I only assumed that she wanted me to feel in debt with her. Afterwards I dropped the class tbh, fucking teacher kek.
By the way, I got a 16/20 for the exam, then the professor said that he took one point because I wrote his name incorrectly.
It only means you're not that ugly. If it was me she wouldn't have given me the book in the first place.

Fakecel trait for sure. I could be drowning and women would still refuse to help me

I was thinking so
I'm not sure if it's whether I'm not totally ugly or the skin care cope is working

:feelsrope:
You mog me, I can't tell you that much. I went to college for 4 years (also CS), and then to grad school, but no one cared to get to know me.

You mog me, I can't tell you that much. I went to college for 4 years (also CS), and then to grad school, but no one cared to get to know me.
Sorry man. Are you career maxxing well at least?
Any advise for a newbie in this area?

Sorry man. Are you career maxxing well at least?
Any advise for a newbie in this area?
Nope. I had a job as a developer (and I worked for years as a tutor at uni), but it seemed pointless, and I was extremely unhappy and lonely at it. So I quit it to NEETmax, and since I am on the autism spectrum I get some NEETbux every month. Uni was a big waste of time tbh. If you're ugly and autistic you'd never be part of society, everyone will look down upon you and treat you like shit. Working in an office with normies and foids who couldn't stop talking about how great their lives are was pure sui and rage fuel for me. I couldn't handle it. Moreover, everyone at work was making fun of me due to my looks, lack of social skills, and speech impediment.

As for advice, work on building a solid resume; work as much tech jobs as possible, even if they're boring and mindnumbing. Any type of experience can boost your chances later when you apply to the job you want. Specializing in one area can be beneficial as well. For example, I was into machine learning; NN, NLP and all that AI stuff, and I did a couple of projects on it in uni that helped me land a high paying job afterwards (19$ an hour as a junior developer). Having Udemy certificates can enhance your chances as well, but don't solely count on those; projects are much more important.

So in conclusion, code out as much projects as possible (preferably about things you're into, in my case that was ML), work part -- or even full if possible -- time tech jobs (even if they're not lucrative), and gather as much online certificates as possible, preferably in one domain of knowledge.

Last edited:
This is the opposite of st. calculator cel in a weird way.

Nope. I had a job as a developer (and I worked for years as a tutor at uni), but it seemed pointless, and I was extremely unhappy and lonely at it. So I quit it to NEETmax, and since I am on the autism spectrum I get some NEETbux every month. Uni was a big waste of time tbh. If you're ugly and autistic you'd never be part of society, everyone will look down upon you and treat you like shit. Working in an office with normies and foids who couldn't stop talking about how great their lives are was pure sui and rage fuel for me. I couldn't handle it. Moreover, everyone at work was making fun of me due to my looks, lack of social skills, and speech impediment.

As for advice, work on building a solid resume; work as much tech jobs as possible, even if they're boring and mindnumbing. Any type of experience can boost your chances later when you apply to the job you want. Specializing in one area can be beneficial as well. For example, I was into machine learning; NN, NLP and all that AI stuff, and I did a couple of projects on it in uni that helped me land a high paying job afterwards (19$ an hour as a junior developer). Having Udemy certificates can enhance your chances as well, but don't solely count on those; projects are much more important.

So in conclusion, code out as much projects as possible (preferably about things you're into, in my case that was ML), work part -- or even full if possible -- time tech jobs (even if they're not lucrative), and gather as much online certificates as possible, preferably in one domain of knowledge.
Thanks for the advise man, I hope you receive enough neetbux to live comfortably

This is the opposite of st. calculator cel in a weird way.
Now I can't un see man lol, maybe I was blessed by him

Kys Nigger

She was just acting kind to show off for a chad in the class.

Fake & GrAYcel

Are you white and is she noodlewhore/ethnic?

JoinedNov 2, 2020Posts44Online1d 9h 9m

Maybe she felt pity for you? Girls and women often are nice to me because I'm pathetic ( and some are very cruel to me ). Few women even said straight in the face "I pity you".

Savor this very rare moment of genuine female empathy ; let it endear you and count your blessings

This alone doesnt make you a fakecel

This post however does make you a humble bragging greycel

Last edited:
Maybe she felt pity for you? Girls and women often are nice to me because I'm pathetic ( and some are very cruel to me ). Few women even said straight in the face "I pity you".
The pity pill is real.

The pity pill is real.
When woman/girl is pity you it's death sentence. It's impossible to be sexually attracted to someone you pity. You will also pity lepers who are about to be expelled to isolated island. End of life.

It’s hard to say. That alone probably won’t since you are still a virgin but her helping is definitely weird. There is a chance that you could but who knows

Congrats on not being a loser.

A rare women of actual empathy from a woman. Tbh, she's just being nice, don't take it out of context, my brother. She'd do the same for everyone, even more so for someone better looking/someone she's attracted to.

Last edited:
Savor this very rare moment of genuine female empathy ; let it endear you and count your blessings

A rare women of actual empathy from a woman. Tbh, she's just being nice, don't take it out of context, my brother. She'd do the same for everyone, even more so for someone better looking/someone she's attracted to.
Yes, I think the same

chads.is gets more legit by the day
Seriously, I'm starting to think I'm the only sub4 dude on here

Chads.co :chad:
Over for French Chads

Is this actually what makes someone fakecel? Seriously, that interaction between him and her is normal for a incel.

Fakecel. The girl would have looked in disgust at me and never bothered to help. The fact that you were lingering in her mind while she was taking her own test says a lot.

Let me guess you are tall and average looking at worst?

This.

ANALYTIC IQ

Good luck in ascending. I hope you can avoid our fate, young gray one.

Chads.is

stay cautious or go bonkERs.

If she didn’t fuck you it doesn’t mean shit. Keep coping. Even if you’re 5/10 in looks, about 1/3rd of men haven’t had sex in over a year in the US. And since you’re a virgin, you definitely aren’t a fakecel.

FRAT, but yes.

Lol OP deleted his account. He got exposed for being a Chad

The responses here are fucking retarded or trolling.
Just because women help you at something doesn't make you a fakecel.
People can be good and help us, but still be sexually repulsed by us.

Many of you guys sound like you will denounce the blackpill and become soy cucks at the first nice thing a woman will ever do for you.

Doesnt mean shit tbh, foids often Friendzone ugly guys. From what you've said it sounds like you're NT so atleast you can a sexless life but with friends at least. Can you ask her out and report back to us?

The responses here are fucking retarded or trolling.
Just because women help you at something doesn't make you a fakecel.
People can be good and help us, but still be sexually repulsed by us.

Many of you guys sound like you will denounce the blackpill and become soy cucks at the first nice thing a woman will ever do for you.
women treat me good at work but it's only because I fix their shit.. also the fact that my mask covers my repulsive face probably helps.

Doesnt mean shit tbh, foids often Friendzone ugly guys. From what you've said it sounds like you're NT so atleast you can a sexless life but with friends at least. Can you ask her out and report back to us?