Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

a girl hugged me in high school

torujo

torujo

low iqcel
i was thinking about my time in high school and i remember this bitch, she gave me pity hugs, she was testing me i think bc she was fucked by a nigger in the future

torujo said:
i was thinking about my time in high school and i remember this bitch, she gave me pity hugs, she was testing me i think bc she was fucked by a nigger in the future

Roasties love using incels to make themselves feel good while letting Tyrone fuck them in the bathroom anytime they want.

She hugged you to make herself look better, "Look everyone I hugged that subhuman guy that has no friends". If she really cared then she would have dated you.

Hugging an incel like you is the equivalent of raising an african child out of poverty for her.

This abnorexical cunt used to make fun of me giving me hugs all the time and pretending she liked me, she ended bullying me with the Chads in the end of the year.

torujo said:

Fuck you bitch

Also stop with the racism torujo, dont be an faggot we are all incels here.

Unbearable2woman said:
Also stop with the racism torujo, dont be an faggot we are all incels here.

Niggers belong in cells, not on a website for incels.

Gentilhomme Supreme said:
Niggers belong in cells, not on a website for incels.

Ok lmao, fucking alt-cucks.

I've never even got a pity hug before, only a pity compliment.