Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A girl got on the bus, saw me, and put her hands over her mouth in disgust.

Undervalued

Undervalued

Your local pussy drier.
I know my face is puke-inducing, but I was not mentally prepared to deal with that reaction.

Schoolgirls are really something else. They never fail to destroy my self-esteem.

Brootal at least you’re money maxxed

Happened to me recently, sat down on the train and the girl beside me genuinely looked scared

Thanks. It's been a while since I last posted. How's it going?

Hope all is well with you.
It’s going ok not anything really better since last time. But thanks for checking up hopefully besides this incident you’re also doing well.

I know my face is puke-inducing, but I was not mentally prepared to deal with that reaction.

Schoolgirls are really something else. They never fail to destroy my self-esteem.
Remember the female gender is your enemy. They have rejected you, isolated you, and took away all hope to have a gf or a wife and kids just because of how you look. This is clearly discrimination

It's brutal when your at the bottom of the heap the looks of disgust just keep coming.

Holes have no mercy for ugly men.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back