Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A girl gave me the nicest compliment ive ever gotten a couple months ago in college. (LifeFuel)

GrandWeptAutismo

GrandWeptAutismo

Recruit
★★
60% - 1 day ban
So, I was at my college campus a couple months ago. This was about halfway through the Last semester of my sophomore year. I was at a frat party. (I am friends with a lot of people in this specific frat. I have a good social circle in college.)
I'm partying and having a good time with my friends. Ignored by the sorority girls as usual. I was sipping a beer and eventually 1 and a half hours into the party. My friends gf got sick because of an anxiety attack. My friend (who is a tall chad-lite) explained how she took a sip of something and it came on. He asks if I drove there. And I did. So this guy asked me to drive him and his gf home. I ended up accepting after a couple seconds. (I am actually a genuinely nice guy). So on the way to the car. I end up leading the girl to the car with my friend / the girls boyfriend. (I got to touch a woman on the shoulder without being scolded yay!). During the ride I am in the front watching them with my rear view mirror. I see my chad friend be grossed out and concerned, and the woman being a mess. After about 2 minutes I turn on some light music and talk her out of it. (The anxiety attack). She ends up calming down and clinging to her chad bf... ugh...brutal. I'm the one who helped her out of it. But she clings to chad. But I felt no ill will. I was just disappointed. Eventually I get out of the car and hold the door open for them. Then the woman turns around and looks me in the eye. (She's 2 inches taller than me ). And for once in my life instead of no expression from women. She gives me a big smile and looks me in my eyes and says the most amazing thing a girl has ever told me.
"Your one of the best guys I've met on campus so far... thank you so much for the ride. You have no idea how much it means to me. Enjoy the rest of the party, sorry I made you drive."
Then I told her it wasn't a big deal.
Then she and chad wave me off as I go back to the party. The entire ride back was pure serotonin. Just euphoria.

This is one if the main reasons I still beleive I can ascend.

She was a Velma looking girl but tall and toned btw.
Maybe that's why tall girls appeal to me more than short ones.
But either way. I felt like a giga-chad for an entire night
Then I woke up and got mogged to death at breakfast in the cafeteria. By the basketball team.... back to being a virgin short-cel.... fuck.

I was on top of the world for 5 hours...

It's crazy how good you can feel by someone just treating you with respect and saying something nice

YOU think you can “ascend”, YOU WERE A SUCKER AND YOU WAS BEING A CUCKOLD, THE GIRL TOOK CHAD AND ONLY GAVE YOU A “COMPLEMENT”, and yet you feel apparently “fine” you are a cuckold LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

foid worshiper

YOU think you can “ascend”, YOU WERE A SUCKER AND YOU WAS BEING A CUCKOLD, THE GIRL TOOK CHAD AND ONLY GAVE YOU A “COMPLEMENT”, and yet you feel apparently “fine” you are a cuckold LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

foid worshiper
She had a boyfriend lol (the chad)

You were used bro. You got nothing out of it.

To read or not to read that is the question
8814866B 3752 4ACC A71F BCB00F8ACAE1

I know. But still...I felt amazing for 5 hours. I'll take it. And I got to see a foid and chad suffer lol
I'm a people pleaser too but even so, I would've given them a half-assed excuse. Went to all that trouble for fake pleasantries.

YOU WERE A SUCKER AND YOU WAS BEING A CUCKOLD, THE GIRL TOOK CHAD AND ONLY GAVE YOU A “COMPLEMENT”, and yet you feel apparently “fine” you are a cuckold LOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

foid worshiper

simp trait: addicted to foids giving you compliments for doing them favours

Not addicted. It just felt nice after being ignored for 19 years of my life.

if a foid gives you a compliment which isn't that you're hot, then it is meaningless

She sounded genuine. I'm not sure.we talked the next day. We are acquaintances.
Not an orbiter tho

So, I was at my college campus a couple months ago. This was about halfway through the Last semester of my sophomore year. I was at a frat party. (I am friends with a lot of people in this specific frat. I have a good social circle in college.)
I'm partying and having a good time with my friends. Ignored by the sorority girls as usual. I was sipping a beer and eventually 1 and a half hours into the party. My friends gf got sick because of an anxiety attack. My friend (who is a tall chad-lite) explained how she took a sip of something and it came on. He asks if I drove there. And I did. So this guy asked me to drive him and his gf home. I ended up accepting after a couple seconds. (I am actually a genuinely nice guy). So on the way to the car. I end up leading the girl to the car with my friend / the girls boyfriend. (I got to touch a woman on the shoulder without being scolded yay!). During the ride I am in the front watching them with my rear view mirror. I see my chad friend be grossed out and concerned, and the woman being a mess. After about 2 minutes I turn on some light music and talk her out of it. (The anxiety attack). She ends up calming down and clinging to her chad bf... ugh...brutal. I'm the one who helped her out of it. But she clings to chad. But I felt no ill will. I was just disappointed. Eventually I get out of the car and hold the door open for them. Then the woman turns around and looks me in the eye. (She's 2 inches taller than me ). And for once in my life instead of no expression from women. She gives me a big smile and looks me in my eyes and says the most amazing thing a girl has ever told me.
"Your one of the best guys I've met on campus so far... thank you so much for the ride. You have no idea how much it means to me. Enjoy the rest of the party, sorry I made you drive."
Then she and chad wave me off as I go back to the party. The entire ride back was pure serotonin. Just euphoria.

Then I woke up and got mogged to death at breakfast in the cafeteria. By the basketball team.... back to being a virgin short-cel.... fuck.

So you chaperoned a girl you wanted to fuck and her chadlite boyfriend home so they could fuck and you were happy she gave you a half hearted compliment while she was drunk

Btw her complimenting you doesnt mean shit that doesnt mean you are going to ascend :feelskek:

While you get false serotonin from a shitty compliment chad gets real serotonin from fucking her

imagine helping foids, or anyone in general, can't do that after the way I was treated

So you chaperoned a girl you wanted to fuck and her chadlite boyfriend home so they could fuck and you were happy she gave you a half hearted compliment while she was drunk

Btw her complimenting you doesnt mean shit that doesnt mean you are going to ascend :feelskek:

While you get false serotonin from a shitty compliment chad gets real serotonin from fucking her
I don't wanna fuck her. The chadlite was my friend. I was just being nice

I don't wanna fuck her. The chadlite was my friend. I was just being nice
Whats the point in being nice what did you even get out of it??

44B339D8 E874 4026 832E 1757A6F4217C

It sounds like your attracted to her after this even if it’s subconscious

It wouldn’t surprise me if this chadlite guy is just using you because your easy to use because you want to be nice

Why else would a chadlite want to be friends with a sub 5 you will have basically nothing in common

Whats the point in being nice what did you even get out of it??

View attachment 1204179
It sounds like your attracted to her after this even if it’s subconscious

It wouldn’t surprise me if this chadlite guy is just using you because your easy to use because you want to be nice

Why else would a chadlite want to be friends with a sub 5 you will have basically nothing in common
We were dormmates and I'm not super ugly. But short. I mean he invites me to shit a lot. He clearly thinks I'm a friend. He buys me beer too. He's not even my best friend either. I go to a Christian college. That's probably why I have nice and good people.

We were dormmates and I'm not super ugly. But short. I mean he invites me to shit a lot. He clearly thinks I'm a friend. He buys me beer too. He's not even my best friend either. I go to a Christian college. That's probably why I have nice and good people.
Obviously I cant speak on your friendship because I dont have enough info but just pay attention to the way he treats you there’s probably some shit going on here

Him buying you beer doesnt mean shit maybe he wants you to get drunk so you will embarrass yourself

Obviously I cant speak on your friendship because I dont have enough info but just pay attention to the way he treats you there’s probably some shit going on here

Him buying you beer doesnt mean shit maybe he wants you to get drunk so you will embarrass yourself
We shall see. I'm going back I. About a month.

We shall see. I'm going back I. About a month.
I can gurantee to you that if you are genuinely sub 5 then some shit is going on

If this guy is a chadlite its not normal for him to want anything to do with you except for negative reasons like using you to make himself feel better about himself and using you to get things this story as an example :feelskek:

How short are you??

I can gurantee to you that if you are genuinely sub 5 then some shit is going on

If this guy is a chadlite its not normal for him to want anything to do with you except for negative reasons like using you to make himself feel better about himself and using you to get things this story as an example :feelskek:

How short are you??
5'6 high tier manlet

foid worshiper

foid worshiper
Yeah OP should kill himself fucking goddamn faggot

abused dog syndrome

foid worshiper
True. What a delusional cuck. He drove even her damned Chad bf around. And what did he get? Some nice words. No money or pussy. What a cuck, simping around. I thought dumb simps would only drive foids to her Chads and Tyrones, hoping that something can happen being with that slut in a car, alone. But he gave her lover Chad a free ride, too! Why doesn't he let them have sex in the backseat? :feelskek:

True. What a delusional cuck. He drove even her damned Chad bf around. And what did he get? Some nice words. No money or pussy. What a cuck, simping around. I thought dumb simps would only drive foids to her Chads and Tyrones, hoping that something can happen being with that slut in a car, alone. But he gave her lover Chad a free ride, too! Why doesn't he let them have sex in the backseat? :feelskek:
He's just a really good friend. He said he owed me a favor. And he bought me some goyslop and beer. He's a genuine nice guy.

It's crazy how good you can feel by someone just treating you with respect and saying something nice
thing is with foids you can never tell if they are telling the truth or lying. they are usually doing the latter to gain something.
once you understand the typical foid mentality they become predictable.

He's just a really good friend. He said he owed me a favor. And he bought me some goyslop and beer. He's a genuine nice guy.
He must have been in a good mood and felt like giving you a little reward after you transported him home and he fucked his gf

Such a good guy :soy:

it was transactional. sorry brocel, that compliment wasnt anything special

Stop letting yourself get used and abused by other people. Start doing your own thing.

thing is with foids you can never tell if they are telling the truth or lying. they are usually doing the latter to gain something.
once you understand the typical foid mentality they become predictable.
Maybe she was being nice to him to try and gain him as an orbiter