Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A girl denied holocaust in the Middle of class

Cuyen

Cuyen

Everything hurts and I'm dying
★★★★★
So we were in history class and professor mentioned about the jews, and this girl in my class sperged out and said how she hates she hates jews and wish Hitler killed all of them. Most people agreed her but it was fun af

She then called Hitler "bae" and how he was right etc.
Said that she admires Hitler for what he did, and said that wish she could kill jews with her own hands

kek maybe in an alternate universe

Well that’s probably why 4chan got cucked lol

What was her ethnicity?

Lol, probably influence of her boyfriend who hates jews because he watch too much RT and has account on 4chan.
There was some ‘red pulled’ foid like that in my school. They always have a white boyfriend, foids even ruined racism

she's based then

There was some ‘red pulled’ foid like that in my school. They always have a white boyfriend, foids even ruined racism
they ruin everything they touch, might as well be acid or antimatter

Top kek. Pretty based if it didnt seem like so much a normal fag joke

Sounds like a larp foids are filthy liberals

"Look at me, I'm so edgy".

She fell in love with Hitler's great personality

Wtf! Not okay!
I’ll have her arrested and shot for anti semitism.
@JIDF Help.

So we were in history class and professor mentioned about the jews, and this girl in my class sperged out and said how she hates she hates jews and wish Hitler killed all of them. Most people agreed her but it was fun af

Said that she admires Hitler for what he did, and said that wish she could kill jews with her own hands
That foid is a NAWALT UNICORN! :feelsokman:
She fell in love with Hitler's great personality
Cope - Hilter was a chad + he displayed brutal violent behaviour which is an aphrodisiac to foids.

Last edited:
Based hole tbh. Anyone who hates jews has my vote ngl.

Major Fucking Larp
JFL good one

Im taking this one, it's desperately needed with the latest shit posting going on.

Everyone should hate joos

damn school in the east is based

I wish I had an edgy violent waifu

Well you can’t deny something that never actually happened, so the thread should really be titled: “Girl tells the truth about WWII in class”.

Just saying.

How is this lifefuel? Women get to be antisemetic, but we can't. Just another alt right poser.

It doesn't sounds like she denied it just praised it.