Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious a girl demanded i tie her shoes once

• Thread starter Deleted member 27495
  • Start date
Deleted member 27495

Deleted member 27495

mrkittycel
-
:feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels: :feels:

why this happen still doesnt exactly make sense to me but i guess i looked like such a beta truecel people thought i was literally a slave they could just make demands of.

this was at a temporary job i took up at some shitty amusement park, before we all had to dispatch to our places
it was kind of just a bunch of people standing around doing nothing except talking.

i was there and luckily had made a couple of ""Friends"", a changlite and a statusmaxxed normie, they
were talking to this one girl and i was kind of jestermaxxing making stupid jokes tht no one laughed at, and i dont know how it happened but
the girl like tripped on her shoe lace or something and then literally looked at me and said, "tie my shoes?" in a condescending manner that implied
no was not an option.

i was literally like what the fuck in my mind and i said why? and shes like "cuz' they are untied", then the normies that were next to her were coaxing me on
saying "tie her shoes bro ha ha". i didnt understand what was happening so i simply said no why would i do that

then they laughed and walked away. the changlite also laughed at me and walked away leaving just me and the normie, who was also giggling to himself.

not really dude its literally a submissve beta act to tie a females shoes they just wanted to humiliate me
Being used as a subservient tool still mogs me, foids cross the street if they accidentally glance at me.

Good for u for refusing to do it, who gives a fuck what those fuckers think

Being used as a subservient tool still mogs me, foids cross the street if they accidentally glance at me.
:feelsrope: :cryfeels: thats what happens to me nowadays but back then i was a bluepilled cuck believing that if i act NT enough femoids would like me

That's because of were " jestermaxxing making stupid jokes tht no one laughed ".
You gave them too much intimacy to say any shit to you

That's why i don't open up and have no frens

Good for you for not being a simp

People always expect us incels to simp for women the way reddit soyboys do. This one chick who rejected me back in school started to ask me for favors years later but I just ignored her used roast beef.

Something like that happened to me. I dont remind all details, so it may be a bit incoherent, but I'll share:

I was alone wasting time(as I did 90% of my time in school), so when I decided to leave, a trio of foids(same age as me) were walking in the opposite way of where I were going.
Then the leading foid told me to tie her shoes and I didnt know how to react to it, in a spergy way i kept mumbling something and started to tie her shoes .
After I tied one shoe, some guy passing around told me to not be a moron and to stop doing that, So I stopped tying the second shoe and left.

What a fucking autistic experience.

I would have simped because high inhib pussy

why this happen still doesnt exactly make sense to me but i guess i looked like such a beta truecel people thought i was literally a slave they could just make demands of.

this was at a temporary job i took up at some shitty amusement park, before we all had to dispatch to our places
it was kind of just a bunch of people standing around doing nothing except talking.

i was there and luckily had made a couple of ""Friends"", a changlite and a statusmaxxed normie, they
were talking to this one girl and i was kind of jestermaxxing making stupid jokes tht no one laughed at, and i dont know how it happened but
the girl like tripped on her shoe lace or something and then literally looked at me and said, "tie my shoes?" in a condescending manner that implied
no was not an option.

i was literally like what the fuck in my mind and i said why? and shes like "cuz' they are untied", then the normies that were next to her were coaxing me on
saying "tie her shoes bro ha ha". i didnt understand what was happening so i simply said no why would i do that

then they laughed and walked away. the changlite also laughed at me and walked away leaving just me and the normie, who was also giggling to himself.
Proud of you

You guys are probably giving so much simp energy, tbh this is the result of trying to blend with normies while you are dogshit ugly.

I on the other hand, get punched by a girl cuz I told her she was stupid :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

This is SO fucking common. If I was smarter I would've licked her toes when I was asked. :feelshehe:

I couldn't even tie my shoelaces until I was 15.

no was not an option.

I've had this happen to me also when I tried to social circlemaxx although it was kind of rare if I wasn't that persistent in trying to keep a conversation in a group going.
Foids often make a weird "mmph" smirking kind of noise with their mouth closed before they demand ask you to do a favor for them.

They are laughing at you for not being a cuck? Good job for refusing to do it

fucking normalcunts, dutch people would never do that

Typical narcissistic normie humor. I would enjoy ra•••• her

Rule #1: Never be nice to a foid unless she is dieing.
Rule #2: If a foid asks for a favour make she pay money.

Redpill copers will say "she was shit testing you bro" "you held your frame bro" "you should've asked her out bro"

Based Blackpillers will say "You are a subhuman and it's over"

I was on a bus the other day when a foid near me passed out from heat or something. She just collapsed senseless like a potato sack right before me and I wasn't sure should I help her or wait. Some ancient old 50+ yo hag who was also nearby and saw her falling yelled "men! why are you standing by!", probably referring to me as well though I look like a fucking teenager not man. Anyways, I just dicked around pretending not be there until some guy helped her back up from the floor. Should have I helped her or was I right standing my ground and not allowing some random bitch to order me around?

I was on a bus the other day when a foid near me passed out from heat or something. She just collapsed senseless like a potato sack right before me and I wasn't sure should I help her or wait. Some ancient old 50+ yo hag who was also nearby and saw her falling yelled "men! why are you standing by!", probably referring to me as well though I look like a fucking teenager not man. Anyways, I just dicked around pretending not be there until some guy helped her back up from the floor. Should have I helped her or was I right standing my ground and not allowing some random bitch to order me around?
That hag had the same ability to help as you did.

That hag had the same ability to help as you did.
That's the thing. She was sitting right next to the foid who passed out (I was standing on the other side, so she was between me and that hag, equally remote from both of us) and deemed herself too important to rip her ass off the seat and come over. Whereas I was a man who is supposed to do this apparently dirty job.

Last edited: