Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over A Girl Deleted Her Account To Stop Talking To Me

BrendioEEE

BrendioEEE

Im just another ole regular Larping Faggot
-
I saw someone on here mention Blendr, and it's been several years since I tried that app, over no success with other apps, but never have I ever seen a case such as this.

So I download the app, remove my old gross photos of when I was younger and obese, and put some of my best frauded looksmaxxed pictures, along with a bio that's a tad bit exaggerated just to see how far I could get.

I never get a single match on Tinder, but other apps seem to statistically from data have better results, so I decided to give it a go.

When I matched with a girl, she was below my looksmatch, she seemed kinda autistic, she was 18, into anime, I think she wore a choker in one of her pictures, obvious warning signs, but i'm pretty normiemaxxed at being able to hold a conversation and stuff like that.

Well everything seemed to be going semi alright until the next day her account was deleted, and it said it was her who deleted the account. It's truly over.

Bonus Story: Matched with a girl who I actually felt an attraction to, she seemed to be relatively looksmatched to me, and it was odd that I felt an attraction to her I thought. Turns out she was a Spaniard like me, (guess my genetics instinctively wanted to breed with a racematch) tourist in L.A, I exposed her to how this place was actually pretty bad in a normie friendly way, and I wouldn't suggest living here or accepting money from any guys in Hollywood who offer actor/modeling gigs as that tends to lead to rape/sex trafficking/etc of course in a more normie friendly way.

Well while the conversation seemed to be going fine, and she was interested in the fact I was a Spaniard aswell, and about some of my families origins, I ask her if she's looking for a relationship, and she says she's just looking for friends, (JFL IT'S OVER), she didn't delete her account but as I pressed on to weave around getting cucked by the friendzone she just stopped responding. Better than a girl completely deleting her account, but it's still over either way. This is the first time I have ever had an opportunity with a girl who was not only my looksmatch, but my genetic racematch from my country of origin, guess since i'm not an 8/10 I wasn't good enough.

I saw someone on here mention Blendr, and it's been several years since I tried that app, over no success with other apps, but never have I ever seen a case such as this.

So I download the app, remove my old gross photos of when I was younger and obese, and put some of my best frauded looksmaxxed pictures, along with a bio that's a tad bit exaggerated just to see how far I could get.

I never get a single match on Tinder, but other apps seem to statistically from data have better results, so I decided to give it a go.

When I matched with a girl, she was below my looksmatch, she seemed kinda autistic, she was 18, into anime, I think she wore a choker in one of her pictures, obvious warning signs, but i'm pretty normiemaxxed at being able to hold a conversation and stuff like that.

Well everything seemed to be going semi alright until the next day her account was deleted, and it said it was her who deleted the account. It's truly over.

Bonus Story: Matched with a girl who I actually felt an attraction to, she seemed to be relatively looksmatched to me, and it was odd that I felt an attraction to her I thought. Turns out she was a Spaniard like me, (guess my genetics instinctively wanted to breed with a racematch) tourist in L.A, I exposed her to how this place was actually pretty bad in a normie friendly way, and I wouldn't suggest living here or accepting money from any guys in Hollywood who offer actor/modeling gigs as that tends to lead to rape/sex trafficking/etc of course in a more normie friendly way.

Well while the conversation seemed to be going fine, and she was interested in the fact I was a Spaniard aswell, and about some of my families origins, I ask her if she's looking for a relationship, and she says she's just looking for friends, (JFL IT'S OVER), she didn't delete her account but as I pressed on to weave around getting cucked by the friendzone she just stopped responding. Better than a girl completely deleting her account, but it's still over either way. This is the first time I have ever had an opportunity with a girl who was not only my looksmatch, but my genetic racematch from my country of origin, guess since i'm not an 8/10 I wasn't good enough.
It's over for sub 8 cels.

holy shit why she didnt simply just block you fucking whore

I’ve had a similar experience

Bitches will be bitches.

I exposed her to how this place was actually pretty bad in a normie friendly way, and I wouldn't suggest living here or accepting money from any guys in Hollywood who offer actor/modeling gigs as that tends to lead to rape/sex trafficking/etc of course in a more normie friendly way.

Well while the conversation seemed to be going fine
Are you retarded? Women avoid conflict/whatever makes them feel bad and act almost exclusively based on their feelings. Combine these two and "oh yeah this place is a shithole you can get trafficked as a sex slave if you do the wrong thing" is going to set off feel-bad "I'm not safe and secure teehee" alarms in her brain that make her want to move away from you so she stops feeling them. Put yourself in the shoes of someone who is not capable of valuing truth or any sort of insight in the same way as a man is ("oh thanks bro, I didn't realise, can I ask some more questions about LA since I'm new here?") and you should realise that you were making her uncomfortable and couldn't halo your way out of it because you post on incel forums. Talking to you made her feel bad tingles.

Im given up a long time ago

Are you retarded? Women avoid conflict/whatever makes them feel bad and act almost exclusively based on their feelings. Combine these two and "oh yeah this place is a shithole you can get trafficked as a sex slave if you do the wrong thing" is going to set off feel-bad "I'm not safe and secure teehee" alarms in her brain that make her want to move away from you so she stops feeling them.
Lmao, I worded it much differently than that, this is a very summarized version of our conversation. She definitely wouldn't have said no if was above her looksmatch, gurantee that.

I exposed her to how this place was actually pretty bad in a normie friendly way, and I wouldn't suggest living here or accepting money from any guys in Hollywood who offer actor/modeling gigs as that tends to lead to rape/sex trafficking/etc of course in a more normie friendly way.

You should never talk bad about your place to women. To them, it's a sign that you're bitter or a loser, why would you otherwise live somewhere where it's pretty bad?

You should always talk about how great you have it.

You should never talk bad about your place to women. To them, it's a sign that you're bitter or a loser, why would you otherwise live somewhere where it's pretty bad?

You should always talk about how great you have it.
I would say it does depend how you word it for sure, for example you can use a Talmudic wording of the scenario to sort of twist it where, (oh yeah all those other places and guys/areas are bad, but i'm safe and my home is safe, I know this place like the back of my hand) where you create a sort of artificial safety net where you are the safety. Trust me i'm very familiar with female psychology, this had nothing to with how I worded it, i'm a master at that, this was a looks related issue.

Brutal.

Hey, at least she didn't change her phone number like some foid did with me.

this happened to me too, the only match i got on bumble all of last summer deleted her account a week after we matched, she was a below average noodlewhore too, so much for jbw...

I would say it does depend how you word it for sure, for example you can use a Talmudic wording of the scenario to sort of twist it where, (oh yeah all those other places and guys/areas are bad, but i'm safe and my home is safe, I know this place like the back of my hand) where you create a sort of artificial safety net where you are the safety. Trust me i'm very familiar with female psychology, this had nothing to with how I worded it, i'm a master at that, this was a looks related issue.

She doesn't want you as safety, she wants a dominant Chad male to protect her. She probably just thought "ewww, this is an inkle full of negativity"