Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A girl at work told me she’s suicidal.

She wants a friendzone beta orbiter to comfort her (no touching just emotional dump on you) like her Chad Boyfriend never did.

This ain't fair :feelsrope:

500+ views wowie, time to look for the cucktears bread

based reply tbh. she was only going to try to use u as an emotional tampon
He made the right choice, I don´t think people should act like assholes but I don´t think OP did in case any "guests" think that because she was indeed trying to use him as an emotional tampon and when she is done crying she will jump on the next Chad cock she sees while friend-zoning OP who can´t get a GF.

Lmao she probably expected you to simp and go full beta mode. What a cunt. She should bottle her feelings up like men have to, and deal with it herself.

Shes not entitled to help.

Why offer empathy to people that wouldn't offer you.

If Chad dumping her makes her feel suicidal I don't imagine what life would be like for her as an average man.Just kidding she'd be dead lol.

When I started my shift, I noticed that she was a bit spacier than usual, and she had a huge frown on her face. It pissed me off, because I assumed she was going to take out her anger and discontent on me during our shift, like usual.

I stayed quiet, because I didn’t want to provoke a reaction. Eventually, she stops what she’s doing and says, “Can I tell you something?” I nod, and she tells me that her boyfriend dumped her (of course. It’s the only thing a foid would be sad about). Then she says something that surprised me.

“Sometimes I stand at the top of the stairwell in my house, and imagine what it would be like to throw myself down, and never wake up again.”

She looks at me expectantly, and I reply, “Wow.” and go back to what I was working on. She stares at me for a few seconds, and then runs off to the bathroom sobbing.

I felt a little bad, because I know what it’s like personally to be in that state of mind, and feeling suicidal was probably a new and scary feeling for her. But honestly, she deserves it. All foids deserve to have a taste of what they make men like me feel like everyday.

I think back to the night I got rejected by a foid I mustered up the courage to ask out. She wasn’t polite about it either, and I had to bash myself in the head with a hammer that night to make the bad thoughts go away. If a foid can nonchalantly cause that much pain, they deserve to experience it for themselves.
Call me a cuck you guys but if I were you I'd try comforting her to see if I'll ever have a chance. What? I have nothing to lose except dignity for if she rejects me. But that one was lost long time ago

THE ONLY GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO CAN CLAIM TO BE SUICIDAL ARE SUB5 MALES. FOIDS ARE NOT HUMAN TO THINK OF SUICIDE... HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CAT WHO IS SUICIDAL?

She looks at me expectantly, and I reply, “Wow.” and go back to what I was working on. She stares at me for a few seconds, and then runs off to the bathroom sobbing.

You're an incel saint in my book JFL! :feelskek: :feelskek: :feelskek:

most based and autismo repsonse possible.

Call me a cuck you guys but if I were you I'd try comforting her to see if I'll ever have a chance. What? I have nothing to lose except dignity for if she rejects me. But that one was lost long time ago

They’re right about the emotional tampon shit though. Know that if you were in a state of emotional distress, they’d find it emasculating, and might even joke about how weak you are.

We aren’t obligated to treat their emotions with respect if they don’t respect ours.

She needs help
Bean