Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A girl at work told me she’s suicidal.

No1stupid

No1stupid

sleep-deprived insomniacel
-
When I started my shift, I noticed that she was a bit spacier than usual, and she had a huge frown on her face. It pissed me off, because I assumed she was going to take out her anger and discontent on me during our shift, like usual.

I stayed quiet, because I didn’t want to provoke a reaction. Eventually, she stops what she’s doing and says, “Can I tell you something?” I nod, and she tells me that her boyfriend dumped her (of course. It’s the only thing a foid would be sad about). Then she says something that surprised me.

“Sometimes I stand at the top of the stairwell in my house, and imagine what it would be like to throw myself down, and never wake up again.”

She looks at me expectantly, and I reply, “Wow.” and go back to what I was working on. She stares at me for a few seconds, and then runs off to the bathroom sobbing.

I felt a little bad, because I know what it’s like personally to be in that state of mind, and feeling suicidal was probably a new and scary feeling for her. But honestly, she deserves it. All foids deserve to have a taste of what they make men like me feel like everyday.

I think back to the night I got rejected by a foid I mustered up the courage to ask out. She wasn’t polite about it either, and I had to bash myself in the head with a hammer that night to make the bad thoughts go away. If a foid can nonchalantly cause that much pain, they deserve to experience it for themselves.

Last edited:
What a terrible human being.
Thinking she is entitled to have a happy relationship.

THE ONLY GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO CAN CLAIM TO BE SUICIDAL ARE SUB5 MALES. FOIDS ARE NOT HUMAN TO THINK OF SUICIDE... HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CAT WHO IS SUICIDAL?

noOOOOO you FILTHY MISOGYNIST INCELLL!1! That poor QWWEEEN. HOW COULD YOU NOT RESPECT HER AND PROTECT HER. YOU SHOULD HAVE OFFERED TO KILL YOURSELF TO CHEER HER UP.

> Talking to girls

JFL

I would've told her to "woman up and pull herself up by her bootstraps". After all that's we men are always told, gender equality is a bitch. Good on you OP for not giving that bitch attention that she seeks especially after she treated you like shit. Hope the bitch roped.

Has she ever asked you seriously how you are or provided you with emotional support?

noOOOOO you FILTHY MISOGYNIST INCELLL!1! That poor QWWEEEN. HOW COULD YOU NOT RESPECT HER AND PROTECT HER. YOU SHOULD HAVE OFFERED TO KILL YOURSELF TO CHEER HER UP.

View attachment 156335
They would unironically suggest this JFL

You should’ve told her to “man up”, and lectured her on how “she’s not entitled to sex or a relationship”. She also needs to understand that “suicide is a selfish act” and that “many people around the world have it worse than you”

(FYI - the stuff in quotation marks is shit that people have told me)

I would've replied with "Welcome to the club, sport." Would've gotten an angry reaction instead of that. Honestly, I think I'd prefer the reaction you got.
You should’ve told her to “man up”, and lectured her on how “she’s not entitled to sex or a relationship”. She also needs to understand that “suicide is a selfish act” and that “many people around the world have it worse than you”
Based. Turn all their blue pill ramblings back on them, they won't like it one bit. Don't forget to mention how she "needs to love herself before anyone can love her," and that she needs to "adjust her attitude" because "men can tell when you're depressed, and they won't find you attractive."

Last edited:
hahaha. That bitch would have been long dead if she had to live a day in our shoes.

Tfw no girls at your job want to be seen with you

let alone talk to you

THE ONLY GROUP OF PEOPLE WHO CAN CLAIM TO BE SUICIDAL ARE SUB5 MALES. FOIDS ARE NOT HUMAN TO THINK OF SUICIDE... HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A CAT WHO IS SUICIDAL?
my cat tried to kill herself so yes

I would've told her to "woman up and pull herself up by her bootstraps". After all that's we men are always told, gender equality is a bitch. Good on you OP for not giving that bitch attention that she seeks especially after she treated you like shit. Hope the bitch roped.
this tbh ^

based reply tbh. she was only going to try to use u as an emotional tampon

Fuck her mother, because if the roles were reversed, she would laugh and tell everyone. Good if one more Stacy decides to end it fucking abominations.

When a foid is suicidal means she is getting Dicked by CHAD

(FYI - the stuff in quotation marks is shit that people have told me)
Treating a female like you would a male? How dare you !!!

suicide is a meme. only edgy retards do it for attention

in the 1950s and back the average man and woman had nothing yet they didn’t commit suicide.

Imagine feeling suicidal while living on easy mode. What a fucking joke.

based reply tbh. she was only going to try to use u as an emotional tampon
This. Foids expect emotional support but never give it.

Eventually, she stops what she’s doing and says, “Can I tell you something?”
You should've just said no and watched her reaction

hahaha. That bitch would have been long dead if she had to live a day in our shoes.
Anyone who isn't an incel would an hero if they had to live like us, we experience the true torture of this society

attention whore

Should have told her how many times you've been rejected by women and then asked her how many men she's rejected.

She doesn't understand a 43rd of our pain. JFL.

she tells me that her boyfriend dumped her

You should have stopped her right there.

I felt a little bad, because I know what it’s like personally to be in that state of mind, and feeling suicidal was probably a new and scary feeling for her.

She does not feel suicidal at all.

>tfw women start talking about their emotional problems
iu

waaaa chad dumped me
I need to tell my emotional tampon I am goign to hurt myself so I get warmth and validation from somebody who cares about what I say for existing
Woe is me

she's suicidal till she gets another chad's dick

Anyone who isn't an incel would an hero if they had to live like us, we experience the true torture of this society
There really is nothing worse than having the number one biological imperative that all biological organisms are programmed to prioritize over everything else go denied and unsatisfied for one's entire life. Nothing can compare.

This is why men and women should be segregated. Jfl this girls pain doesnt even come close to ours. You shouldve taken advantage of her emotional vulnerability and attempted to get laid tbh.

Aaah. Sad times. OP try and see if you can at least refer her to help.

Tell her meditate or remain subhuman mortal cuckold

Oooh pooooor queeeeeen she didn't get heeeer Chad oooooooooh
What a fucking idiot.

Has she ever asked you seriously how you are or provided you with emotional support?
Women NEVER do this because they want you dead.

The only time you'll ever get even minor emotional support is from another low status dude who knows what it's like.
When I started my shift, I noticed that she was a bit spacier than usual, and she had a huge frown on her face. It pissed me off, because I assumed she was going to take out her anger and discontent on me during our shift, like usual.

I stayed quiet, because I didn’t want to provoke a reaction. Eventually, she stops what she’s doing and says, “Can I tell you something?” I nod, and she tells me that her boyfriend dumped her (of course. It’s the only thing a foid would be sad about). Then she says something that surprised me.

“Sometimes I stand at the top of the stairwell in my house, and imagine what it would be like to throw myself down, and never wake up again.”

She looks at me expectantly, and I reply, “Wow.” and go back to what I was working on. She stares at me for a few seconds, and then runs off to the bathroom sobbing.

I felt a little bad, because I know what it’s like personally to be in that state of mind, and feeling suicidal was probably a new and scary feeling for her. But honestly, she deserves it. All foids deserve to have a taste of what they make men like me feel like everyday.

I think back to the night I got rejected by a foid I mustered up the courage to ask out. She wasn’t polite about it either, and I had to bash myself in the head with a hammer that night to make the bad thoughts go away. If a foid can nonchalantly cause that much pain, they deserve to experience it for themselves.
Also women don't talk to me at all, so you already mog me. Good on you for letting that roastie sob though

I would've laughed in her face

don't become her emotional tampon buddy boyo