Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A girl asked me to set her up with a Chad I barely know

Chopin

Chopin

Veteran
★★★★
She asked me out of the blue "Hey do you know Chad?" and I said yes. She then asked me if I could get him to follow her on Instagram, or something like that (His profile was set to private). Here's the thing: I played COD with this guy like two times and that was years ago; those are literally all of my interactions with him.
So effectively, I was tasked to set up a girl with a guy I barely know over Instagram which I've literally never used.
I just said "Yeah, I'm not doing that" but she kept bugging me.

When it comes to women, is this even progress? I really don't think it is :feelsugh:

Hope you didn’t give in and if you have to, just block her.

Last edited:
Should've called her out on this. It's rude to be like: "yeah, I don't like you at all, but can you just go out of your way and set me up with someone attractive?"

Hope you didn’t give it and if you have to, just block her.
She asked me in person, also I'm not going to do it anyway. I mean what am I supposed to tell him "Hey bro remember me from years back, anyways this girl forced me to talk to you"

Dont be a cuck

tell her you'll do it if she lets you smash and then block her :bigbrain:

Should've called her out on this. It's rude to be like: "yeah, I don't like you at all, but can you just go out of your way and set me up with someone attractive?"
That's gonna make me look pathetic and I'm pretty neutral so far, not risking it. Plus I don't really care about her, I like someone else.

That's gonna make me look pathetic and I'm pretty neutral so far, not risking it. Plus I don't really care about her, I like someone else.
I see.

Yeah, I just find myself picking the agreeable options first too, but it makes me feel like a cuck. I always have to force myself to say no, or to say what I really mean. It gets easier with time.

When it comes to women, is this even progress?
It's regress. She's trying to make your existence even more painful than it already is, even if she's too solipsistic to realize it.
If you're NT enough, maybe you can manipulate the Chad into thinking she's a disgusting STD-ridden whore whom he shouldn't date. :feelshmm:

True giga ragefuel. You should show up to her front door in the middle of the night with a picture of your chad friend taped to your face, and then prove to her that you are the True Alpha Male

Screenshot from 2021 12 26 18 47 05

Been there.
Back in highschool a girl wanted me to give her the number of my chad friend, because she didn't want to ask him personally.
It was humiliating.

Once a girl I barely know at school asked me if her chad bf from abroad can stay at my place when visiting the city because she will be on holiday and come two days later after his arrival. Of course I didn't accept. I get super angry when people try to use me but normally don't give a shit about me and don't even say hi.

Last edited:
Reminder - in women's minds incels only worth is to facilitate helping them get to Chad.

Other than that incels should be killed.

You should've used this opportunity to crush her ego by telling her "yeah sure I'll him", and then the next day tell her you asked him and but he just laughed and said "she's not in my league".

They can't even lift a finger to do a simple task. Why ask someone else to do something you can easily do yourself? You can't leverage your pussy in an arrangement if you are literally asking a man to convince another guy to fuck her. Stupid whores will be stupid whores.

Tell her to fuck off

You should've used this opportunity to crush her ego by telling her "yeah sure I'll him", and then the next day tell her you asked him and but he just laughed and said "she's not in my league".
That literally makes no grammatical sense.
Edit: NVM, I see what you meant

Last edited:
She asked me out of the blue "Hey do you know Chad?" and I said yes. She then asked me if I could get him to follow her on Instagram, or something like that (His profile was set to private). Here's the thing: I played COD with this guy like two times and that was years ago; those are literally all of my interactions with him.
So effectively, I was tasked to set up a girl with a guy I barely know over Instagram which I've literally never used.
I just said "Yeah, I'm not doing that" but she kept bugging me.

When it comes to women, is this even progress? I really don't think it is :feelsugh:
Should've said "you're out of his league" to her. That would've fucked up her self-esteem quite a bit :feelsLSD:

Was my first thought

That literally makes no grammatical sense.
Edit: NVM, I see what you meant
Sorry about that it seems I accidentally a word or two.

You should've asked for something, said "what will you give me?" and maybe you coulg get something in return:feelswhere:. like csgo skins