Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting A girl actually talked to me today

Ellsworth

Ellsworth

Chad but they let me post here anyway
★★★★★
At work the old roasties are very nice and always talk to me. There are several cute young girls and they avoid me at all costs. Well this one girl she is kinda new, she actually talked to me a little today. She’s real cute and I have jacked off to her before. I won’t get oneitis because she is so much younger than me but it did feel weird that a cute girl talked to me even a little. It’s like she didn’t get the memo from the others! :feelshaha:

She’s probably suxking n1gger dick right now

You're coping

At work the old roasties are very nice and always talk to me. There are several cute young girls and they avoid me at all costs. Well this one girl she is kinda new, she actually talked to me a little today. She’s real cute and I have jacked off to her before. I won’t get oneitis because she is so much younger than me but it did feel weird that a cute girl talked to me even a little. It’s like she didn’t get the memo from the others! :feelshaha:
Nigga if the first thought after talking to a chick is to jerk off to her, you need to get better discipline over your life.

Nigga if the first thought after talking to a chick is to jerk off to her, you need to get better discipline over your life.
Nah bro, I jerked off to her fb pics way before talking to her.

Nah bro, I jerked off to her fb pics way before talking to her.
Okay, you do you man. I won't be a "white supremacist fascist incel" and "kink shame" you

Tales from the mental asylum

Izayacel