Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A general's daughter whoremaxxes at an official event

Imagine risking your life for this. :feelswhat:

WHAT A FILTHY DERANGED DUMB NUTTE :feelspuke::feelspuke::feelspuke:(IM VIDEOSPIEL)
If our ancestors saw what the Western World has become and this is what they fought for, they would have fought with the Germans. In both World Wars.

"A-at least we're not speaking german..."

When you were too busy with your career, so you couldn't properly educate your daughter

Could also be his wife

lol the way he grabs her. If she thinks its appropiate to flaunt your ass in front of her father then she wasn't educated properly.

Clown world :feelsclown:

Woman are satanic , Just unhinged Ass floundering infront of Parents ,kek

Why does that simple minded whore think its "fun" to twerk ass? Is she trying to be original or edgy?

Foids gonna foid

Twerking should be a criminal offense.

I expected worse, tbh...I mean, I thought she was gonna be sucking off some guy in public...that's how degenerate reality is

Why does the US have so many generals?

She has a big ol ass

Never seen such stupid "dance" moves before.
That's why she wanted to shake her whore ass, to make up for it.

"My dance moves suck but my mouth sucks better"
whore

Hitler is modernfag shit you stupid tradlarpers
What was Europe and the world before the cursed 20th century??? Think my historically illiterate boofcels!

If our ancestors saw what the Western World has become and this is what they fought for, they would have fought with the Germans. In both World Wars.
They would have never accepted the Enlightenment, bitch, German Nazis are a product of godless Enlightenment movement

They would have never accepted the Enlightenment, bitch, German Nazis are a product of godless Enlightenment movement
You baguette french faggot.
French are known to be weak and faggots.
You know the old saying from Shakespeare: "faggots here, faggots there, french everywhere."

You baguette french faggot.
French are known to be weak and faggots.
You know the old saying from Shakespeare: "faggots here, faggots there, french everywhere."
okay mr i like only the modern period because im lazy and think european history started with hitler
:feelsokman:

okay mr i like only the modern period because im lazy and think european history started with hitler
:feelsokman:
I'm lazy because i'm an alcoholic wanker.
History started way before french (faggots) existed.
Atleast you have a french institude that transform kike (english) language into your own.
Other parts of europe don't have that.
Therefore they will lose their mothertongue sooner or later.
"To end a country's existence start with destroying their language".

Whores will be whores.

"daughter" dem leadership skills

Fight for zog, get zogged

If this was a based country she would get stoned for that

"A-at least we're not speaking german..."
Oy vey :feelsLSD:
But this vile deranged whore still needs fucking beating rape and brutal torture
I want to fuck her in every hole until she bleeds out! :reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee::reeeeee: (all in video game!)