Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Gaming A game that the fans of trucking games are often missing out on

have you tried microsoft flightsim

Dude..
18 Wheels Of Steel: American Long Haul was the shit, back on Windows XP.
Hell better than crack, completely wrecks the old Euro Truck Simulator out of water.
Just make sure you got enough cocaine to last a long trip, or some podcast to prevent you from killing yourself after much consideration.
There´s also UFOs in the game.

Literally not CIA, DE, FBI made Glow-ware.

Wow, I did not know that 5'10 Bill had a 6'7 father. Imagine being his height fetishistic mother and thinking "Wow, my son will be so tall" to only get an average height nerd.

Bill gates family parents 1

Wow, he's literally his mother's height-match.

Brutal genetics recombinationpill.

Imagine being Melinda and thinking "My husband got the wrong genes, fuck!".

His mother is also quite tall or she's liftmaxxing in this picture. A 6'7 with an average toilet looks like me with a 4'11 toilet. I should go to the Philippines and get a 4'8 to feel huge, LOL.

Big Rigs mogs

Gotta love Euro Truck Simulator 2 and American Truck Simulator.

Wow, I did not know that 5'10 Bill had a 6'7 father. Imagine being his height fetishistic mother and thinking "Wow, my son will be so tall" to only get an average height nerd.
I have no idea what caused him to not reach his dad's height. But yeah, it's pretty funny to see his mother's wishes getting destroyed.

Ah whoops, got it mixed up with the Dreamcast game in the OP :feelstastyman:

I will try this one as well and report back :feelsokman:
Never tried installing on a Windows 10, but as long as you have Directx9 ( Direct Play in Win10 ) installed, i don´t think you will have a problem.

Is it possible to play this on PC? I'm very interested

If you meant 18 Wheeler as well then... apparently it's on DC, arcade, Gamecube and PS2.

In my experience out of those, the best emulator seems to be for Gamecube so maybe that's the best platform to play it on now.