Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A future that I can foresee.........

PheneZ

PheneZ

擬似セルは、ノーマルとチェインよりも悪い
-
Maybe sometime in the future (due to dna manipulation and stuff) there will be nothing but Super Chads and Mega Stacies. All of the Mega Stacies will get so sick of fucking perfect men that it will become cool and hip to fuck sub humans like ourselves. A hope?

Sadly I dont think that will happen. Life is short, woman wont have enough time to get tired of Chad.

Women fuck Chads constantly today yet never get tired of it, what makes you think that would suddenly change in the future?

Giga cope.

No, you don't get it that 80/20 is dynamic and never fixed. If all men were male models 80% of them would still be unattractive because egg has bigger demand than sperm so women will be more selective.

The best would genetic engineering where everyone can become 6'4 Chad so there's no looks advantage but the guy that works the most and the best to separate himself from the bunch by being unique gets rewarded.

Incels will be forced to retreat from society, living in caves and small communities.

Incels will be forced to retreat from society, living in caves and small communities.

Yes that some of the super Stacies visit as if they were zoos but end up fucking one of us. A hope indeed.
No, you don't get it that 80/20 is dynamic and never fixed. If all men were male models 80% of them would still be unattractive because egg has bigger demand than sperm so women will be more selective.

The best would genetic engineering where everyone can become 6'4 Chad so there's no looks advantage but the guy that works the most and the best to separate himself from the bunch by being unique gets rewarded.

Well fucking a. Couldn't they be engineered in a way in which they also consider fucking incels? I mean this technology will surely be developed by ugly men.

Last edited:
maybe at some point in the future there will only be gigachads & gigastacies with next to no variation because all incels are forced to go extinct so things may settle and a 7/10 will finally go for a 7/10 as well.

or foids will just all try dating gigachad lmfao

maybe at some point in the future there will only be gigachads & gigastacies with next to no variation because all incels are forced to go extinct so things may settle and a 7/10 will finally go for a 7/10 as well.

or foids will just all try dating gigachad lmfao
By that time, humans will be obsolote and AI >

The cope of these junecels lately..

It's cope, we won't face that future anyway.

Gigaultrasupercope

Not even the first part will happen.

I'll be dead by then, brutal agepill

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back