Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A fun youtube comment battle. Showing how blue pilled men are.

S

Swedeguy93

#"Women"=Children
★★★
Some comments on a red pill youtubev ideo about simping:

Not me: [UWSL]I watched my father my whole life.[/UWSL] [UWSL]Never seen that man touch a dish. :redpill:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Another guy: No hate. But not washing dishes doesn't make you a good man:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:, or not a simp:bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:. Let me school you: work hard on yourself meaning spiritually, mentally, financially & physically:bluepill::feelsclown:. This will enable you to find a woman with similar qualities. Not some half dressed superficial woman without morals and compassion. Than LEAD your family by word and action, chances are you'll be ok. :feelskek:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]My reply: Ok, simp. Why the need to make remarks about his father not doing dishes, as if that´s a bad thing in any way? Never do dishes. Never clean. Never do laundry. Never cook. Thats 100% for the woman.:blackpill:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Some other guy: that's bullshit. If you lived alone, would you be doing it? If his Dad worked and his mom didnt it makes sense. What if both work? Do what's right, not what your wife/girl nags you to do and don't do it because you're scared of her or if it's "chorepaly" :redpill:-Light/:bluepill:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]My reply: Why would both work? Never any reason to. Regardless of how poor you are. :blackpill:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]Another new commenter: My wife and I both work and I do most of the house work. Why? I want to. Simple as that. Oh, and I also pay 100% of the household bills. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsPop::feelsPop:[/UWSL]

[UWSL]My reply: You WANT to clean, cook, do laundry, do dishes? Thats the dumbest thing ive ver heard. You want to do that when you get home instead of read/watch tv/series/play games/work out/fuck etc? I dont believe you for a second. :dab:[/UWSL]

I mean, its not possible to talk to "men" these days, its like they are the Borg.

Don't go on red pill videos: all they do is act like they're some big shot business owner cucking betas with their alphaness.:feels::redpill:

Yeah bro, women will chase you when you're 50 with your decaying mind and body because you own some expensive car.:feelskek:

No screenshots, no links, plus you're jewish. Tl dn Rd

uh. normies :feelsseriously: no thanks

Don't go on red pill videos: all they do is act like they're some big shot business owner cucking betas with their alphaness.:feels::redpill:
This was comments from my red pilled days. At least i wasnt blue.
No screenshots, no links, plus you're jewish. Tl dn Rd
Dude, im like bobby fischer. "non" jewish jew. Jewish by genes, "goy" by behaviour.

This was comments from my red pilled days. At least i wasnt blue.

Dude, im like bobby fischer. "non" jewish jew. Jewish by genes, "goy" by behaviour.
:redpill: is equal to or worse than the :soy::bluepill:.
Most red pillers just end up as old coping paypigs for younger foids or get scammed out of money to learn how to act like an obnoxious jester peacocking for women in public. :feelsUgh:

Last edited:
Lol

Men are coping machines. The other day a coworker of mine said "there's like ten women to every guy nowadays, it has never been so easy to get a firl"

I wanted to say "why ur single then?"

Lol

Men are coping machines. The other day a coworker of mine said "there's like ten women to every guy nowadays, it has never been so easy to get a firl"

I wanted to say "why ur single then?"
I don't know if I would've gone ahead with that. Its tempting in the least.

[UWSL]Another new commenter: My wife and I both work and I do most of the house work. Why? I want to. Simple as that. Oh, and I also pay 100% of the household bills. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::feelsPop::feelsPop:[/UWSL]
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

What a fuckin' spineless moron. :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: That fucker is a simp, through and through.

Another new commenter: My wife and I both work and I do most of the house work. Why? I want to. Simple as that. Oh, and I also pay 100% of the household bills.
Off to Auschwitz