Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A fucking tranny liked me on Tinder

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
I have it set so i'm only shown women. Why am I being shown a mentally ill man? Fucking repulsive freak. Nigga literally has stubble :feelshaha:

“I am a woman tho”:soy::foidSoy::soy:

Same thing happened to me on bumble. Even talked to the tranny for a while.

disgusting creatures

Let me guess you fucked him after?
No. He was not what I was looking for and vice versa. Plus it was not really a tranny but a gay crossdresser

No. He was not what I was looking for and vice versa. Plus it was not really a tranny but a gay crossdresser
No idea why you would even talk to one of those creatures

is that voldmort in ur avi?

Funny how Tinder and other apps dont let you filter out trannies. You'd think by now there would be a dating app specifically for trannies and men who want to fuck trannies but not call themselves fags. Call it Transr or whatever, and stop making straight guys filter trannies out after matching with them.

pic of the tranny?

Funny how Tinder and other apps dont let you filter out trannies. You'd think by now there would be a dating app specifically for trannies and men who want to fuck trannies but not call themselves fags. Call it Transr or whatever, and stop making straight guys filter trannies out after matching with them.
Market is too small and not making money . THose apps are exclusively making money over straight male misery.

Already unmatched and I don’t want to dox myself. Imagine a fat man pretending to be a woman.
You don't dox yourself if you post a picture of a random Tinder user.

Suifuel for @FamilyGuy1999
You just a privileged ass bitch and I’ve noticed which is why I called you corny, cuz you mad at me calling out white people, so u tryna make it seem like I’m crazy for telling u actual black history and debunking y’all lies and now u wanna make it seem like I say shit like what u just said. Shut yo fucking mouth nigga.

yoy just hate a black man telling the truth about the nature of y’all and not spreading y’all white supremacist lies.

You don’t even live in America bitch.

All you weird ass dudes do is project and you just a basement dweller who assumes in the same as u and making up stuff. You just used to being around black men who are boot lickers and will tell u lies to try and fit in

another brag thread
:fuk:

Market is too small and not making money . THose apps are exclusively making money over straight male misery.
Truuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuue. Also, they're in on the big funny that MtF are to be treated as actual women.

Trannys and faggots make me so angry tbh, I hate them so much. Also lesbians too. And women. I guess everyone Ngl :feelskek: