Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A fucking dyke made a side by side of me and a chad coworker of mine and showed it to a foid I liked.

killmealready

killmealready

Greycel
I can't make this up. I feel so fucking humiliated, I wish I could punch that toilet in her ugly face. I wish she'd get hit with a train. Anyway, I liked this one foid who I work with for a while. It was probably really obvious because I'm painfully bad at socializing as I'm shy and generally really anti social because of how I look. I helped her with random stuff that I didn't need to for our projects that we had together. I wish I fucking didn't. Anyway, this other co worker I have is a total dike. She's got the fucking entire look, the gross undercut with patterns, flannel, she has a girlfriend and is taller and more masculine then me. She makes me want to end it. Why is a fucking girl more masculine then me. I feel so disgusted by myself and by a foid being like that. It's completely unnatural. This toilet was friends with the foid I liked. The foid I liked was 4'11, brown hair and glasses. She had a nice look about her, and before this happened I thought maybe she was different, as she didn't attempt to run away from me like every other toilet has. Now I know she's probably fucking worse. We also have this other co worker and he's a fucking chad. I hate seeing him talk to her. I hate his face. I hate seeing her look at him in admiration. I didn't know these 3 were close until recently. Apparently they've been in a group chat this whole time, the foid trying to date chad and the dyke encouraging it. Apparently they all thought I was weird and that me helping that fucking bitch with HER share of the project was harrassment. I was told about this by my buddy at work who used to be close with the chad and he even showed me a screenshot w where dyke made a side by side of me and chad and both stacy and chad sent a bunch of messages being insanely disgusted about how I look, making fun of my face and saying how hot either of them were. I feel disgusted. I feel like crying. I can't fucking live like this.

dykes are evil, if you dint know it before you know it now. remember all rainbow fags are evil, allies of the rainbow fags aswell

Brutal man. They are pieces of shit for that. At least your buddy had the guts to tell you about it. Never underestimate the psychopathic nature of females

dykes are evil, if you dint know it before you know it now. remember all rainbow fags are evil, allies of the rainbow fags aswell
I fucking hated that dyke before she even did that, but now I hate her even more. She's nothing but fucking trash.

I fucking hated that dyke before she even did that, but now I hate her even more. She's nothing but fucking trash.
every dyke i have had the displeasure too meet have always been out too ruin the fun of men, that is the only ting they can think about. they are feminists x10, never seen a dyke that is nice too non foids

seems this was your first TRUE dose of the blackpill. Normies hate ugly man, NEVER forget that. But your buddy is a real one for telling you, although be weary, the reason he might have done that is to cause drama.

DM me the dyke's phone number if you want me to harass and verbally abuse her.

Brutal man. They are pieces of shit for that. At least your buddy had the guts to tell you about it. Never underestimate the psychopathic nature of female
I'm glad I have my bro fr, he's a real one for letting me know. Foids are fucking hellspawn. They need to fucking burn.

I'm glad I have my bro fr, he's a real one for letting me know. Foids are fucking hellspawn. They need to fucking burn.
Yeah, you are lucky you have someone on your side. Those foids are straight up evil

You can't win, effort is nothing without the packaging. Game was rigged, it's all fucking visual. I hate that's how it is; I truly do.

I can't make this up. I feel so fucking humiliated, I wish I could punch that toilet in her ugly face. I wish she'd get hit with a train. Anyway, I liked this one foid who I work with for a while. It was probably really obvious because I'm painfully bad at socializing as I'm shy and generally really anti social because of how I look. I helped her with random stuff that I didn't need to for our projects that we had together. I wish I fucking didn't. Anyway, this other co worker I have is a total dike. She's got the fucking entire look, the gross undercut with patterns, flannel, she has a girlfriend and is taller and more masculine then me. She makes me want to end it. Why is a fucking girl more masculine then me. I feel so disgusted by myself and by a foid being like that. It's completely unnatural. This toilet was friends with the foid I liked. The foid I liked was 4'11, brown hair and glasses. She had a nice look about her, and before this happened I thought maybe she was different, as she didn't attempt to run away from me like every other toilet has. Now I know she's probably fucking worse. We also have this other co worker and he's a fucking chad. I hate seeing him talk to her. I hate his face. I hate seeing her look at him in admiration. I didn't know these 3 were close until recently. Apparently they've been in a group chat this whole time, the foid trying to date chad and the dyke encouraging it. Apparently they all thought I was weird and that me helping that fucking bitch with HER share of the project was harrassment. I was told about this by my buddy at work who used to be close with the chad and he even showed me a screenshot w where dyke made a side by side of me and chad and both stacy and chad sent a bunch of messages being insanely disgusted about how I look, making fun of my face and saying how hot either of them were. I feel disgusted. I feel like crying. I can't fucking live like this.
Worry not. Time will reveal a new era of pure suffering.
They will be the ammo.