Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

News A friend of xxxtentacion killed some guy at a club 3 blocks away from me a night ago

• Thread starter Deleted member 20434
  • Start date
Deleted member 20434

Deleted member 20434

Cops don't like me. So I don't like cops.
-
I thought it was fireworks and thought nothing of it since it happened in Miami and I saw fireworks the night before. Turns out it was a shooting and it was in the nice hipster white part which is weird for shootings to happen here but then again it is Florida. I already left Miami tho. The shooter’s name was tankhead666. He is hella crazy BUT i respect him. He said in an interview he doesn’t care about his life or some shit and was ready to go die and kill for X.

Glad you got out of that dangerous shithole bleachecel since you’re my main nigga on .co lol.

In anycase my other bro a longtime online and IRL pro white activist Scott Roberts grew up there and talked about how dangerous it was becoming and how he too was glad to leave that place behind.

Glad you got out of that dangerous shithole bleachecel since you’re my main nigga on .co lol.

In anycase my other bro a longtime online and IRL pro white activist Scott Roberts grew up there and talked about how dangerous it was becoming and how he too was glad to leave that place behind.
I would love to go back and get into some shit tbh I don’t care much about my life either but yea true

Megamind head ass

2F3BB0D426524928BCEAF68BB2561CB5

but if i say that blacks have low iq im da racist and bud boy

but if i say that blacks have low iq im da racist and bud boy
Idk if it’s i have a low iq but if laziness had smth to do with iq then my iq would be low asf

Just give away ur location theory

In all seriousness thats some crazy shit man.

I met Tankhead666 at a crack house once. He was surprisingly down earth and VERY funny.

Just give away ur location theory

In all seriousness thats some crazy shit man.
I’ve already left tbh but let a fuck nigga run up imma send him to Yahweh
I met Tankhead666 at a crack house once. He was surprisingly down earth and VERY funny.
Idk if this is true or meme

forehead mogs me

Why do they have AOL screen names

He had a nigga moment