Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel A friend of mine told me that I look like a monkey

JustKillMe

JustKillMe

Officer
★★★
Yesterday I was going to get my lunch and a friend pf mine literally said that I look like a monkey and started laughing I don’t know why he said that he never make fun of my looks but he did it yesterday I felt so heartbroken that I’m not just an Incel but also someone who gets mogged by everyone life is so unfair I bet chads don’t ever get mogged there entire life and they’re anti bullying just because of their faces fuck you god for making me ugly

thats why people go er : DONT SHOOT ME MAN!
4e3ac46e0d448130a1ce0b19db54c658.gif

Someone told me I should grow my hair to cover my whole face. Too bad I'm a hairlet.

I got told that I look like a sloth lol

It’s the reason I don’t associate with normies

i got told i looked like charles manson when i had long hair back in the day JFL

It’s the reason I don’t associate with normies
I hate to say this, but you gotta have a seriously hardcore nasty comeback when someone attacks you

Its not for revenge, its to let them know straight up not to ever do it again

Are you black?

I hate to say this, but you gotta have a seriously hardcore nasty comeback when someone attacks you

Its not for revenge, its to let them know straight up not to ever do it again
I tried before but it made me look stupid lol I’m just too low iq and high inhib to actually converse with normies and not be the target of insults

I got told that too once

Post pics or how can I confirm you look like a chimp. I've been told I look like a pedophile before for simply having my face.

Post pics or how can I confirm you look like a chimp. I've been told I look like a pedophile before for simply having my face.
Why don’t you post your pic ?
I’m not gonna post my pic because I’m so insecure

Why don’t you post your pic ?
I’m not gonna post my pic because I’m so insecure
I've posted a picture of my eyes. I have to remain anonymous before I run my political campaign to save incels.