Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A friend of mine roped last night

BoredAF

BoredAF

Greycel
Someone I hung out with on social media, but people who get you can be hard to find. He sent us all goodbye notes and asked that nobody intervene. I found my message this morning, after the fact. I totally get why he did it, but it still kind of sucks.

Expect suicide rates to go up for men, both in real life and on here. I've had a few family members and family friends kill themself and quite a few members here have killed themselves too. RIP @riceronicel

brutal ngl. hope he's in a better place

Damn sorry dude. rip :feelsbadman:

I say you got it at a better time than the others. I personally rather not get the message before it happened and experience that shit.
The last thing I want to see is someone I know slowly roping and then finally do it.
Let me know after it happened. At least I would feel less than shit as I can't blame myself for it.

My condolences bro. I actually feel you since I have also lost a friend to suicide. We never really met irl but it's crazy to think about this, remembering that at some point in the past you're laughing with this person that now is gone and you'll never be able to hang out again. Brutal.

roping is the fate of all incels :feelsrope: :cryfeels:

My condolences, life isn't fair for us.

Expect suicide rates to go up for men, both in real life and on here. I've had a few family members and family friends kill themself and quite a few members here have killed themselves too. RIP @riceronicel
werent you gonna do it too?

I think he said "next week" which is this week coming. I think he said he's waiting for one of the shows he like to end to end.
I could be recalling wrong.

I think he said "next week" which is this week coming. I think he said he's waiting for one of the shows he like to end to end.
I could be recalling wrong.
Yeah I am. No it's not next week in in the next few weeks, around the first weekend of September. And it's not a show it's this guy's Spider-Man stuff.

Yeah I am. No it's not next week in in the next few weeks, around the first weekend of September. And it's not a show it's this guy's Spider-Man stuff.
art is shit but good like hopefully you get reincarnated into angle or chad and not cow

Someone I hung out with on social media, but people who get you can be hard to find. He sent us all goodbye notes and asked that nobody intervene. I found my message this morning, after the fact. I totally get why he did it, but it still kind of sucks.
He was braver than me

I hope your friend is resting well now in Svongarde.

Either tell us why he did it or delete the thread

Dont edge us like they love to do it on reddit

is there an incel graveyard account here like there used to be on brain cells?

Did @riceronicel suicide make any papers in burgerland?

Could you tell us more about him and show us the message?

May he rest in peace and having great time doing whatever he wants

mogs me at having friends

Very sorry to hear that.

A few family members? Jesus

I've known about 5 (my friends) who roped. Which makes me even more determined to ensure the destruction of western society.

Not all incels rope - some Jokermaxx.

Expect suicide rates to go up for men, both in real life and on here.[/USER]
Facts

Doubt it. Male suicide is common so no one cares unless they're really young or do a public one.

I'd rather things like the media not pretend to care, because they always use the deaths of young men to try and run stories that get lots of views and try to insert themselves by saying how they knew the guy that killed himself.

Amazing that guys are only said to be good when they kill themselves isn't it?

You realise the guy in Ur avi isn't an incel

There was no evidence of him being one but the media says he was

Brutal LifeasanIncelsux Pill

:f:

this is terrible and I'm sorry for your loss.

Suicide is always the wrong choice. The saddest thing about reading this forum sometimes is to see a 17 year old kid or thereabouts talk about killing themselves because they percieve themselves to be ugly. Yes it sucks being ugly. It's not worth killing yourself over. not even close.