Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A friend of mine been simping for this one girl a whole ~1.5 years now lmao

Babica Yaga

Babica Yaga

Untermensch subhuman genetic trash
★★★
One of my more "incellish" friends met this girl before Covid. Every other month or so we hang out irl/Skype to catch up. I asked him for the fifth time if he's still dating that one girl he met at uni. His response "Yeahhhhh bro, but... she wanna take things slowly again cuz she's having some problems at home again... bla bla bla bla bla insert every fucking excuse ever invented." I swear this motherfucjkr been telling me forever now that this foid has domestic problems and that she wants to take things slowly. "Yeah you're right though this is the last time I swear, I'll take things more serious now and if she still refuses I'll stop pursuing teehee." Yeah right buddy lmfao. The reason why she's taking things slow is because she's fucking Chad on the side and she likes my friend simping for her as a bonus. Even he himself cringes at the thought now when I hear him speak about it, cause deep down he realizes he's an idiot. A mutual bluepilled norman friend of ours who has a gf told him it's hopeless as well at this point and that he should just move on JFL. Ironically I had already told him this pre-covid after the first month of them "dating".

How can some "men" be this delusionmaxxed for real? Just inconceivable to me.

Imagine simping for a woman for an entire year.

Tell your friend to fuck himself. I hate delusional simps. Wat een kankermongol

Tell your friend to fuck himself. I hate delusional simps. Wat een kankermongol
Zei letterlijk na die maand tegen hem dat die een mongool was als die dit nog bleef pursuen

You can never blackpill someone.

First you warn them, then they'll scorn you. One day, they will a thank you.

Sign him up for Tinder and show him just how undesirable he is

Hey are you dating this girl?

"Yeahhhhh bro, but the moon isn't alligned correctly"

jfl at these simp's excuses

Attachments

• 1606141336074.jpg
    1606141336074.jpg
    5.4 KB · Views: 11
Is his nickname, "sloppy seconds?"

what a waste of O2

lol, dude's being used as an emotional tampon. And even then it sounds like she's only barely tolerating him.

How can some "men" be this delusionmaxxed for real? Just inconceivable to me.

Mind you, embracing delusion is also a form of coping. Not a good one, but you'll only realize that once you're really far gone.

Sounds like he's close to cracking, too. Maybe it's time to just tell him that if she had any kind of feelings for him at all, her preferred solution to her "problems at home" would involve his dick.