Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill A fresh new wave of ugliness is coming.

ballistictesticles

ballistictesticles

My eyes.
★★

Recently there has been a Monkeypox Outbreak that Shill Gates "predicted", when he was the one who orchestrated it. People who catch Monkeypox will go through symptoms such as fever, headache, muscle aches, and exhaustion. The worst symptom of all are boils, spreading everywhere on the body and face that could leave the victim with permanently disfiguring scars. Just imagine the fresh new wave of ugliness this will cause when the foids and normies realize their scars aren't going away.

The real question is, who's going to catch or face more problems, those vaxxed with the death jab or the unvaxxed? Knowing that the vaxxed have destroyed immune systems, they will be more prone to catching the disease.

This is the next pandemic. We've been through this before, so we can do it again. Start paying attention and do not take their cure. I'll be rooting for this disease to attack the vaxxed foids and normies, leaving them with permanent scars.

I saw something in another thread from npr.org that apparently, it might be sexually transmitted. If true, then coupled with the weakened immune system from the (((coof jab))), this should make for an interesting show. :feelsjuice::feelscomfy:

A pox upon your house!