Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A forum for zoophilia and other sick shit has MILLIONS of replies

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Because famoids are THE SAME FUCKING SPECIES AS THEM. I'm not gonna argue with you about humans being animals or not because it'd be pointless. But comparing fucking a horse or a dog to fucking a human famoid is beyond retarded.
I still haven't seen a reason as to why it's wrong.

Most people aren't normal FYI. Because most people are sick and degenerate nowadays. Being normal is a MINORITY nowadays, not a majority as you think.
I wouldn't know. Maybe.

Dude you're pretty fucking far gone now. As much as i hate this pointless advice, but go seek help because inceldom is legit making you insane and pathetic.

How is this allowed in the clearnet? Then again could say same for this place

this world needs a cleansing fiER

Dude you're pretty fucking far gone now. As much as i hate this pointless advice, but go seek help because inceldom is legit making you insane and pathetic.
You are sounding just like a normie lol. Not even giving a reason as to why it's "wrong"

Dogs will have always higher SMV than any human being, the actual SMV hierarchy looks like this:

horse >> dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black >>>>>>>>>>>>> white >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> latino >>>>>> middleastern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> great apes like baboon, chimp, gorilla etc. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> different animal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curry > aboriginals

You are sounding just like a normie lol. Not even giving a reason as to why it's "wrong"
It's degenerate, it's pathetic, it's unnatural, it's disgusting, it actually harms the mindless animal and shit tons of other reasons.

Just ask yourself this question

Would you rather be known as a person who fucks many famoids or who fucks dogs and horses? And why?

It has nothing to do with wrong or right, human should not fuck other animals because it's not natural, dogs never fuck a cat, nor does an elephant fuck a fish.

It has nothing to do with wrong or right, human should not fuck other animals because it's not natural, dogs never fuck a cat, nor does an elephant fuck a fish.
Many things we do aren't natural.

Would you rather be known as a person who fucks many famoids or who fucks dogs and horses? And why?
The former, because this ridiculous society will persecute you.

It's degenerate, it's pathetic, it's unnatural, it's disgusting, it actually harms the mindless animal and shit tons of other reasons.
Those are all just subjective reasons, although the last point depends on having sympathy left for a form of life.

The former, because this ridiculous society will persecute you.
From what i see the "ridiculous" society (which really is), thinks it's normal to fuck animals and that's why the forums have millions or replies and supporters. It's not about the ridiculous society, you know it's wrong and unnatural. Just get rid the edgelord persona and regain your sanity.

From what i see the "ridiculous" society (which really is), thinks it's normal to fuck animals and that's why the forums have millions or replies and supporters. It's not about the ridiculous society, you know it's wrong and unnatural. Just get rid the edgelord persona and regain your sanity.
There's no legit reason to think it's wrong. It's personal preference. There's no persona, I just don't see why I should follow a code of morality.

if it is "wrong" to have sex with animals because they can't consent, then it is wrong to neuter an animal without it's consent as well, it's also wrong to decide some animals are bred solely to be killed for humans to eat.

There's no legit reason to think it's wrong. It's personal preference. There's no persona, I just don't see why I should follow a code of morality.
Because you're a human and you have brian and superior intelligence to every other being on earth. Without morals and decency you see what happens to the human society (i.e the western society nowadays). You have to respect yourself and your brain and act more understanding and intelligent. Humans may be evil but you can't underestimate them or deny that they can be great.

if it is "wrong" to have sex with animals because they can't consent, then it is wrong to neuter an animal without it's consent as well, it's also wrong to decide some animals are bred solely to be killed for humans to eat.
Yes. In both cases they're being used as a resource for the human's benefit.

Because you're a human and you have brian and superior intelligence to every other being on earth. Without morals and decency you see what happens to the human society (i.e the western society nowadays). You have to respect yourself and your brain and act more understanding and intelligent. Humans may be evil but you can't underestimate them or deny that they can be great.
Well, I don't really care about the human race anymore.

I agree with you about neutering an animal is wrong, but eating an animal is just natural. We're the highest on the food pyramids and we need to eat other animals for survival, it's nature, survival of the fittest.

@FeminismsCancer yo is this the site you went after we made you cry my brony friend?

Well, I don't really care about the human race anymore.
Neither do i, but we can't change the fact that we are also humans. We care about ourselves in a way or another, even if it's little, so technically we also care for the human race.

I agree with you about neutering an animal is wrong, but eating an animal is just natural. We're the highest on the food pyramids and we need to eat other animals for survival, it's nature, survival of the fittest.

you were brought up to believe killing and eating animals is ok, humans don't need to eat meat to survive, it's a choice.

I tried to say that you're here with people who dream about mass shootings and raping women
You sound like a massive cuck.

you were brought up to believe killing and eating animals is ok, humans don't need to eat meat to survive, it's a choice.
Some people can't stand eating veggies and things and they need meat to survive and better their quality in life. It serves a purpose or else we wouldn't have "evolved" to eat meat. The different between eating an animal and fucking an animal is that the first serves a purpose in the circle of life and nature, but the latter is just degeneracy and mental illnesses and unnatural.

@FeminismsCancer yo is this the site you went after we made you cry my brony friend?
I knew this site way before incels.is and it's mostly for cucks who worship women who let their dog fuck them so it's more for infiltrated cuck tears like you than for mare lovers like me.

Dogs will have always higher SMV than any human being, the actual SMV hierarchy looks like this:

horse >> dog >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> black >>>>>>>>>>>>> white >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> latino >>>>>> middleastern >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> rice >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> great apes like baboon, chimp, gorilla etc. >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> different animal shit >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> curry > aboriginals

Kek.

I knew this site way before incels.is and it's mostly for cucks who worship women who let their dog fuck them so it's more for infiltrated cuck tears like you than for mare lovers like me.
Calm down mate, here have a pony
b07.jpg

How many of us do you think are actually gonna click this shit lol

It's nothing bad tbh, it's funny as fuck. Spent a solid 2 hours on there laughing

I wish I had a good reason to oppose this other than disgust, but I don’t. I’m guilty of eating animals that get butchered.

Not my problem tbh

People gas pigs legally and nobody gives a fuck

https://www.beastforum.com

What a great world we live in, almost everyone is really sick in the head.

Just fucking kill me, i hate living in this shit world.
I remember BeastForum, seems to be long gone now though, that URL just bounces to StripChat.com now

I remember there was some other one where a guy on it was ranting about incels, I speculated he might be one of our members, forget what it was called though