Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A foid will never put up a picture with me on social media

• Thread starter Deleted member 9758
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 9758

PhD in female hating
-
My Stacy ex-oneitis put up a picture of herself with her low-tier normie boyfriend. She looks so happy with him.
He used to bully incels and other low-value males in school and he’s NT. why do I have to have such a beta cuck abused dog personality?!
It’s so over.
I want a foid to see me as worthy of uploading a picture with me in it to her social media!!

Personality is a "meme" for foids because they cannot actually gauge it; you are better suited to chatting on this forum than salivating over a social media slut.

Personality is a "meme" for foids because they cannot actually gauge it; you are better suited to chatting on this forum than salivating over a social media slut.
Not a meme at all, it’s just not the kind of “personality” that you see subhumans on cucktear talking about that’s important.
I’m a shy, awkward sperg and it’s why it’s over for me

You brought up a painful thing to experience: not being desirable enough for women to take pictures with you. During my school years everywhere I looked there were couples and groups of friends taking pictures and posting them on social media. I was never, ever invited to take pictures with someone. People despised me and they still do.

You brought up a painful thing to experience: not being desirable enough for women to take pictures with you. During my school years everywhere I looked there were couples and groups of friends taking pictures and posting them on social media. I was never, ever invited to take pictures with someone. People despised me and they still do.
Sorry to hear it, bro :/
Yeah, it’s shit. I need to make it out of this bullshit.

Imagine having soycial media

t. Bluepilled troll

View attachment 578670
Undermining looks again aren’t we:feelswhere:

Just accept it that you’re not good looking. You’re some bluepilled normie troll and no one here takes you srs. And irl you’re some Uber high inhib beta fag who’s the butt of every joke:smonk:

just like the forum:bigbrain:
Never said anything about my looks. Some retard that never saw me talking about my face is cringe and it shows you’re butthurt, which is funny because I don’t even mention what I look like. It’s nice_try constantly spamming my threads.