Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment A foid whatsapped me and i was creeped out

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
So I was chilling at the mall yesterday with myself (as usual), a foid friend saw me (she was at the eatery) and whatsapped me asking what I was doing, and she was very "in depth" in that she basically asked me questions after questions like which shop and what I was picking up. I was so anxious and I just made up a lie about buying biscults requested from my parents. (Last time I said I was exercising she told me to notify her beforehand like wtf)

Before anyone says im bragging she is married and she talks about the marriage quite a lot in our friend group.

If it was a dude I would have the same reaction/feelings so it's not sexual

Last edited:
Why were you anxious if she isn’t going to cheat?

:lul:

But at least you didn't tell her the truth.
Yeah. If I said I was exercising again she would ask me to tell her before hand which is weird. So instead I made up an excuse.

She knows your incel and is stalking you so she can call the cops as soon as you’re doing anything remotely suspicious

Happened to me many times before so I know what you’re going through bro

She knows your incel and is stalking you so she can call the cops as soon as you’re doing anything remotely suspicious
That's why I never tell any foids or people close I'm a incel or have incel ideas (like state mandated gfs)

Foids Friends " , didnt read FurthER

So I was chilling at the mall yesterday with myself (as usual), a foid friend saw me (she was at the eatery) and whatsapped me asking what I was doing, and she was very "in depth" in that she basically asked me questions after questions like which shop and what I was picking up. I was so anxious and I just made up a lie about buying biscults requested from my parents. (Last time I said I was exercising she told me to notify her beforehand like wtf)

Before anyone says im bragging she is married and she talks about the marriage quite a lot in our friend group.

If it was a dude I would have the same reaction/feelings so it's not sexual
You sure it wasn't a currycel from India trying to scam you?