Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A Foid was getting dressed in my room.

Hemogsme

Hemogsme

Recruit
★★
So with context I live with my mom and foid, shebokn younger sister. I get home from work and I see that some of her friends are over. My mom is in the kitchen cooking with my Dad so I head to my room to just relax for a bit but when I walk inside I see my sheboon sister and one of her friends going through my bookshelf. I yell at my sister to gtfo and she did but I couldn't help but watch her friend. She was a beautiful, white Stacy that smelled fruity af with big titties. They're gone now but the smell is still in here, fuck. She's still here rn what should I do?

So with context I live with my mom and foid, shebokn younger sister. I get home from work and I see that some of her friends are over. My mom is in the kitchen cooking with my Dad so I head to my room to just relax for a bit but when I walk inside I see my sheboon sister and one of her friends going through my bookshelf. I yell at my sister to gtfo and she did but I couldn't help but watch her friend. She was a beautiful, white Stacy that smelled fruity af with big titties. They're gone now but the smell is still in here, fuck. She's still here rn what should I do?
Beat off, GrAY. Thats seriously what I’d do, mang

The best possible scenario here is to demand that she strips and sucks your circumsiced cock. Because she tresspassed your property and that's illegal, so she needs to make it up to you by sucking your dick and flashing her tits. The least she could do is that.

You should also film her sucking your cock so you can blackmail her further. After that you will tell her that she should convince your sister to suck your cock. Making it an incest wincest situation. Which in turn will make you happy and non incel anymore.

After that you may also ask her to blackmail his father for money so that you may end up neeting while also getting your dick sucked by titty whity stacy girl and your sister.

And GrAYs wonder why they get bullied

qrHBTMAiupsVw6D3TNE9cBJBw6yV5TCIyRhi_7_sXw8=w320-h173-no

Last edited:
The best possible scenario here is to demand that she strips and sucks your circumsiced cock. Because she tresspassed your property and that's illegal, so she needs to make it up to you by sucking your dick and flashing her tits. The least she could do is that.

You should also film her sucking your cock so you can blackmail her further. After that you will tell her that she should convince your sister to suck your cock. Making it an incest wincest situation. Which in turn will make you happy and non incel anymore.

After that you may also ask her to blackmail his father for money so that you may end up neeting while also getting your dick sucked by titty whity stacy girl and your sister.
You ruined it by adding my sister

Soon I won't be a gray and you'll all like me

Close the door and seduce her

fakecel. You'll definitely end up fucking her at some point