Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity A foid wanted to commit suicide, so I asked if I can fuck her and she said no. Wtf?

CantEscapeYourFate

CantEscapeYourFate

Misogynist
-
This drug addict foid who lives in my apartment came in the lobby crying to her friend about her "abusive boyfriend", and saying she was gonna kill herself. So I asked if I can fuck her beforehand, and she said "no"...

Like wtf bitch? If you're gonna kill yourself anyway, then just let me fuck your body first. It won't matter when you're dead...

That just proves she wasn't seriously gonna kill herself and was just lying for attention. Typical attention-seeking whore.

Her friend (who is a landwhale), then had the audacity to start cursing me out saying I have no sympathy and how much of an asshole I am... Bitch I'm trying to help your friend by making use of her body and not letting it go to waste. Dumb whores.

You should've helped her finish the job she "wanted" to do herself, and then you could get what you want:feelsEhh: (in GTA 5).

bro by killing herself she wants to end the pain, why would she let a sub-human touch her she wants to have less pain not more.

Bro tried to get the store closing sale on a foid

This drug addict foid who lives in my apartment came in the lobby crying to her friend about her "abusive boyfriend", and saying she was gonna kill herself. So I asked if I can fuck her beforehand, and she said "no"...

Like wtf bitch? If you're gonna kill yourself anyway, then just let me fuck your body first. It won't matter when you're dead...

That just proves she wasn't seriously gonna kill herself and was just lying for attention. Typical attention-seeking whore.

Her friend (who is a landwhale), then had the audacity to start cursing me out saying I have no sympathy and how much of an asshole I am... Bitch I'm trying to help your friend by making use of her body and not letting it go to waste. Dumb whores.

Yeah, she's not going to use her body anyhow, let someone else have a good time with it. She was basically threatening to throw away a good pizza and you asked if you can have a bite.

It's pure selfishness.

We need total Female death.

Most foids say they’re gonna commit sudoku for attention, no surprise here :feelsjuice:

Most foids say they’re gonna commit sudoku for attention, no surprise here :feelsjuice:
Foids have life way too easy for them to actually want to kill themselves. It's all attention seeking shit.

What a massive whore you should perform necrophilia on that npc (in gta v)

i laughed way more than i should

At least you tried

Bumping cuz based.

bro by killing herself she wants to end the pain, why would she let a sub-human touch her she wants to have less pain not more.
Silly bafoon toilets can't feel pain like us men

Mirin low inhib

Egotistical foid. She could've done a single good thing in her life but nooooo.

Did she actually kill herself? Or was it a typical foid, attention suicide?

GIGA BASED!

She wasnt actually going to do it, but most girls would rather kill themselves then have sex with an incel.

Foids wouldn't even allow you to fuck their body after they died, if they have a say in it.

100% - fucking simps man

Wtf is wrong with you. She's obviously suffering from emotional distress as she has an abusive boyfriend, so of course she doesn't want to fuck. Even if she calmed down and wasn't dissersted, she has every right to not give you sex, no one owes u sex. Asking her for sex right after she said shed kill herself, not even comfort her, or call cps, what the hell is wrong with you. The reason why you dont get girls is because you are autistic and have no social skills of any kind.

She won't let you fuck her first, but she can't stop you from fucking her second :feelsthink:

Wtf is wrong with you. She's obviously suffering from emotional distress as she has an abusive boyfriend, so of course she doesn't want to fuck. Even if she calmed down and wasn't dissersted, she has every right to not give you sex, no one owes u sex. Asking her for sex right after she said shed kill herself, not even comfort her, or call cps, what the hell is wrong with you. The reason why you dont get girls is because you are autistic and have no social skills of any kind.

SIMP ALERT
WOOP WOOP
mods might want to take a look at this… @Med Amine we have another one

Calling for backup

@Master

@Robtical

@TheProphetMuscle

@proudweeb

@Dregster

@Infinity

@Caesercel

@The Enforcer

@Komesarj

@MarquisDeSade

@Fat Link

and saying she was gonna kill herself. So I asked if I can fuck her beforehand, and she said "no"...

FM7oi_YXIAI9vxp.jpg

UPDATE: BANNED

hahaha fucking lol

You posted that on my 21st birthday JFL

:soy: