Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A foid touched me today

Acorn

Acorn

⚒ Omnipotent Omniscient Omnipresent ⚒
★★★★
Was walking down a crowded road and felt a light tap on my shoulder, looked to my right and saw a foid with curly hair.
Thought she wanted to speak to me but she just wanted to get ahead of me and be on her way.

I remember when I shoulder barged some ginger landwhale and told her to look where the fuck shes walking, done that several times actually. With groups of foids too who hog the sidewalk like the little cunts they are

okay

Last edited:
I remember when I shoulder barged some ginger landwhale and told her to look where the fuck shes walking, done that several times actually. With groups of foids too who hog the sidewalk like the little cunts they are
Landwhales should not have the right to walk in public. Its better for them to be transported using forklifts

Was walking down a crowded road and felt a light tap on my shoulder, looked to my right and saw a foid with curly hair.
Thought she wanted to speak to me but she just wanted to get ahead of me and be on her way.
FAKECEL

Based low inhib cel.

I like doing that shit on purpose when they look down at the ground when passing me instaead of looking ahead or giving me an IOI.

Doesn't mean shit, some people are just nice.

A pretty young foid with skinny pants refused to get out of the way for me yesterday
They really do think they're aristocrats and very aware of their unearned privilege