Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL A foid told me that I small dick energy

Martes

Martes

Dedicated cake eater
-
So I told her that my penis is actually 6 inches but do you know how did she respond? She told me 6 inches is still small :feelswhat: :reeeeee:

Seriously? Why are foids like this?

6 inches is small in my country :feelsrope:

Tell her about her roasted beef flaps

Under 8 inches = its over. Women hate sub 8 inch dicks

Cus they can't think of something smart to say

Ahahahaha fucking pathetic tiny dick cucklet getting brutally humiliated by femalos and getting really angry and embarrassed:foidSoy::horror:

its ok honey the big ones hur me. teehee

Tell her she has small tits energy rofl

Or tell her she has small ass energy

fight back nigger stop being the victim
Foids still have unlimited power over men, you can't actually denounce them or hurt their feelings

because it IS small dicklet :foidSoy:

no they fucking dont

they are so used to having "power" that if you fight back she will be sad asf

its like my abusive nigger father he thought he had "power" till I fought back to that cunt

now hes a sad little nigger

mfer I fought back against my nigger father and your scared of a whore?

fucking pussy tranny whore bnitch fuck u
Women are literally proud to be whores, there's nothing that can offend them

It's like women have no real values anymore so all they care about are things like this.

I thought 6 inches is considered above average everywhere
5 to 6 inches is average. but to women 5 is too small and 6 is just "meh" size

Ahahahaha fucking pathetic tiny dick cucklet getting brutally humiliated by femalos and getting really angry and embarrassed:foidSoy::horror:
Do you actually like being abused by foids?

So that's why they hate most ricecels
it all depends on the woman. But most think the bigger the better. Some women genuinely are ok with 5 and under. But i'd say on average, the smaller you are the worst chances you have of keeping a girl. I've heard stories of guys who spent weeks or months dating a girl before having sex. And when they finally did, they immediately were dumped or laughed at for having a small dick

it all depends on the woman. But most think the bigger the better. Some women genuinely are ok with 5 and under. But i'd say on average, the smaller you are the worst chances you have of keeping a girl. I've heard stories of guys who spent weeks or months dating a girl before having sex. And when they finally did, they immediately were dumped or laughed at for having a small dick
Brutal, too bad I never have a chance to date with a foid in the first place

Stomp on her head next time.

They have HUGE dildos. I wouldn't doubt that everything is small after that.

They have HUGE dildos. I wouldn't doubt that everything is small after that.
This.

And why would you tell a foid your dick size in the first place? :dafuckfeels:

ezekiel 23:20

There she lusted after her lovers, whose genitals were like those of donkeys and whose emission was like that of horses.

6 is not small but no longer enough
also foids dont know shit about sizes

8x6 is universal preferred standard, even the biggest size queen dumpsters will get obliterated by such sizes.

Small tits energy.

Were you talking to Greta?

Good this won’t work on me as I have a BBC, proof is prostitutes bleeding and forcing me to do it slowly

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back