Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

A foid told me I am like a dinosaur in class today. what did she mean by it?

glowIntheDark

glowIntheDark

I who have never known foids
★★★
So I was Having my lab practicals in anatomy class and was paired up with a foid.

anyways she spent the whole lecture kidding around with her friends and leaving me to do half of the work

After we were done I handed her the measurements so that atleast she could do the calculations

She looked at me weirdly and said- U r like a dinosaur lol

When I asked her what she meant

She said - Nevermind nothing heheh and then laughed

I was weirded out so I left the lab for a bit. Then by the time I came back she had done the calculations(half of them wrong too kek) and had already left

So I was Having my lab practicals in anatomy class and was paired up with a foid.

anyways she spent the whole lecture kidding around with her friends and leaving me to do half of the work

After we were done I handed her the measurements so that atleast she could do the calculations

I was weirded out
@Spongebozz 20 year old man with an 80 year old man's soul.

Once a foid was rude to me, I called her a whore infront of the class twice that year because thats exactly what she was, She sucked nigger dick in the bathroom and another guy which was a white ginger tallfag chad.

@Spongebozz 20 year old man with an 80 year old man's soul.
I see she was calling me old I guess. Perhaps like uncool because unlike other students messing around I was seriously doing my work

Once a foid was rude to me, I called her a whore infront of the class twice that year because thats exactly what she was, She sucked nigger dick in the bathroom and another guy which was a white ginger tallfag chad.
based

it's just brutal, people talk about JBW when low inhib blacks go in Europe and fuck all the women
By jbw I usually mean whites have it better on average.

Last edited:
She called you old I'm guessing

least rude foid

kids.is

teenagers are fucking scumbag pieces of shit, especially teen foidlets

She called you old I'm guessing
And being old is a bad thing now?

The only thing that I want is be brutally killed as a 64 year old man with a shotgun in a gun fight.

I was weirded out so I left the lab for a bit. Then by the time I came back she had done the calculations(half of them wrong too kek) and had already left
reminds me of the time i had to do a project with girls and they all made me do all the work while they chatted

That you should bite her bussy

It means you have short little trex arms

I have no idea. They’re just unfunny unmerciful evil retards. Their terminology is GAY and STUPID.

Take the dinosaurpill.

She wants you to go extinct :feelsrope:

She means you're an old soul

Personally i dont relate to people my age at all, they're all optimistic, happy and full of youth while im depressed, angry and stonecold.

Next time complain about the bitch.

I don't know what she meant by dinosaur, nor does it matter. Stupid foid humor. They are even bad at bullying incels.

It means she thinks you are huge and tall.

Fakecel alert !

She was being "tee hee I'm so le quirky" while also trying to subtly insult you.

Maybe she was implying that you look old for your age