Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel A foid smiled at me today?!

black_depresso

black_depresso

You won't change reality, friend
-
I went to a new doctors office

55 year old female Indian doctor

Had my consultation

Said goodbye

And she SMILED and said have a good day

Is this the chad life? :worryfeels:

Last edited:
OP mogs 90's DiCaprio confirmed

get out gigachad slayer

fuck off fakecel bragger :woke::woke::woke:

I thought it would be your mom

mods are probably gonna delete this post. I posted a similar thread about an 90 something year old lady smiling and complimenting me a few days ago and it got deleted and I got a 10% warning for "bragging" :feelskek:

if i were you i'd smash her

im sick of you faggots posting these threads. Yeah she smiled at you, and tonight she will still fuck someone else. these foids dont give a single fuck about you. if it werent for the news coverage incels get she wouldn't bother to even look at you. she's just afraid you'll go brandon on her.

Next time you go try to fuck her

im sick of you faggots posting these threads. Yeah she smiled at you, and tonight she will still fuck someone else. these foids dont give a single fuck about you. if it werent for the news coverage incels get she wouldn't bother to even look at you. she's just afraid you'll go brandon on her.
I agree. She's your doctor. I'd guess your general practitioner. Being polite and personable with her clients is her job that puts food on her plate. Would you choose starvation over contracting your facial muscles briefly for an obese toothless single mother with snot dangling from her nostrils? No? Then why do you cope by thinking your doctor smiling at you means fuck all?

mods are probably gonna delete this post. I posted a similar thread about an 90 something year old lady smiling and complimenting me a few days ago and it got deleted and I got a 10% warning for "bragging" :feelskek:
Kek
Only 65+ years old women and my mom compliment me

Congratulations. I wish someone smiled at me.

Who's brandon?

OP decides to mog 90% of our members as if shit couldn’t be any more over for us :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

for anyone in doubt this thread is a goddamn JOKE lol its a doctors JOB to be polite and friendly to patients sheesh

chill fam

It can't be bragging, it is just nice to be treated like a human once in awhile.

She smiled at your money boyo