Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Brutal A foid quickly locked the door when I walked past :) (!HOW WILL I EVER RECOVER!)

VλREN

VλREN

“we will fade away”- CyberPunk 2077cels λ
★★★★★
A few hours ago I went for my evening walk, just as the sun started to fade I went thru a small sized shopping center. less then twenty feet away straight down my path there was a skinny blonde foid walking into a small restaurant. I’ve noticed her a few times she must be doing janitor work or something.

like two planes colliding, My super fast Patrick Bateman walking lead to me intercepting as soon as she was unlocking the store. Just as I passed she aggressively locked it shut.

lol Am honestly proud that woman are revolted by me, nothing of value comes form waiting to be with them.

Femoids when they see a sub 9 male

View: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=r1-p6dSmd1I

Idk don't take it personally man. I lock my car doors in people's faces all the time. I wish it were intentional, they'd deserve it, but it's not. I just don't think retarded thoughts like caring about people's feelings. My belongings are in there, if I have any doubt whatsoever about whether my car is locked, I will lock it, no matter who will take it personally. That said, nothing is ever not personal when it's a woman doing it.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back