Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story A foid looked at me in the street with FUCKING DISGUST and I wasn't having any of it

• Thread starter Deleted member 22572
  • Start date
Deleted member 22572

Deleted member 22572

Banned
-
Dis was couple of weeks ago but didn't wanna post it cuz it happened the day after I made a thread about two girls laughing at me in da street so it would sound like I'm larping almost even though I'm not and then I decided to make thread about this now

Walking down da street

Becky in 30s or late 20s LITTERALLY does the face from this FACEandLMS thumbnail:
IMG 20200508 031313

Like her eyebrows are down, her eyes are widened and her head is facing forwards but her pupils are to the side looking at me.

The bitch looked like she wanted to kill me.

And cuz she did it so blatantly as I passed her I said "WHAT?" and she jumped a bit and looked ahead and started walking a bit faster.

Btw for anyone thinking I'm paranoid please tell me why she was staring at me other than me being ugly. Maybe she was checking me out? Maybe she knew you from somewhere? Bruh I'm getting laughed and pointed and whispered at everywhere I go and every now and then people directly insult me to my face.

Should i have stared her down and talked to her for the lols

Should i have stared her down and talked to her for the lols
I got in arguement with foid in da street before. She started it btw and it was over nothing. She just saw my face and it was under 8/10 so she just wasn't happy with me being alive and had to try and bring me down.

I'm sure they were disgusted by your personality, teehee

she saw your personality and determined it was disgusting

find a hobby and stop complaining
Hobbies aren't good enough. They don't change anything. When you're ugly no matter how big your house is, no matter how healthy you are, what activities your doing, you will always have black cloud above Ur head unless your looks change.

Hobbies aren't good enough. They don't change anything. When you're ugly no matter how big your house is, no matter how healthy you are, what activities your doing, you will always have black cloud above Ur head unless your looks change.
you have to be positive bro!!!!1

And cuz she did it so blatantly as I passed her I said "WHAT?" and she jumped a bit and looked ahead and started walking a bit faster.
BASED ! Good job OP.

Btw for anyone thinking I'm paranoid please tell me why she was staring at me other than me being ugly. Maybe she was checking me out? Maybe she knew you from somewhere? Bruh I'm getting laughed and pointed and whispered at everywhere I go and every now and then people directly insult me to my face.
You're not paranoid at all, she was ridiculing you.

BASED ! Good job OP.

You're not paranoid at all, she was ridiculing you.
Ik I'm not paranoid. I just feel IT will screenshot this saying I'm paranoid even tho they weren't there and have no idea who I am and they spend their day looking at the most obscure forum in the world who's views they disagree with and despite looking at incel content is so easily avoidable they choose to do it anyway cuz at the end of the day their goal is to provoke us into comiting suicide like they made uggocel kill himself. Also this:

I wished you had punched her for that

You need to start pulling the expression in your Avi & tell 'em clearly they better fucking run.

Do what I do and record it next time, then post the video here. Unfortunately I haven’t captured any harassment yet but when I do, I will definitely post it.

Dis was couple of weeks ago but didn't wanna post it cuz it happened the day after I made a thread about two girls laughing at me in da street so it would sound like I'm larping almost even though I'm not and then I decided to make thread about this now

Walking down da street

Becky in 30s or late 20s LITTERALLY does the face from this FACEandLMS thumbnail:
View attachment 253670

Like her eyebrows are down, her eyes are widened and her head is facing forwards but her pupils are to the side looking at me.

The bitch looked like she wanted to kill me.

First of all, congrats on calling her out. MRAs who aren't cucked would be proud of you, if you value what they think.

Second, no fucking shit she thought you were ugly if she made that face, either that or you acted incredibly weird and I bet not.

Third, people tell me all the time that the 'laugh, point, and whisper' thing is all in my head, thank you for confirming it is not. I get gaslit by this so often (mind the Reddit word), even though I too get insulted (sometimes for looks, less often for "personality"). People are little shits and are really good at denying it not only to us but to themselves.

Also, older people are very good at denial games too, or not giving this mistreatment the negative value it deserves. No, they're not into you, they can't believe you'd even show your face near them. People don't need to care about you to make fun of you. It can be a 5 second thing and they move on. Nobody's thinking about you when you're not around, but when you are, you're the jester for them whether you jestermax or not.

Holes ran away from me across a busy street onto the opposite sidewalk.

Based. She thought you would take it like a beta so she wasn't expecting you to bite back. This is what I like to see.