Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious A foid has one purpose

bigantennaemay1

bigantennaemay1

Aspie social drifter without purpose or home
★★★★★
And that is to provide a man with children. That's all a foid is good for, and they can't even do that right. But leftists and corporations wanna tell me that they're "empowered," and equal to me. What a crock. :feelskek:

But leftists and corporations wanna tell me that they're "empowered," and equal to me. What a crock. :feelskek:
Unfortunately leftists and corporations now run your life if you are in a western anglo country.

Brocel we are reminded of it everyday. I will do you a favor and not mention it in a gloating way like the media does.
Yeh, it's one of the reasons I escapemaxx.

Yeh, it's one of the reasons I escapemaxx.
Notice that society started coming for low SMV male copes more earnestly from 2017 onward than before?
I miss the time before then now ngl
And even those times weren't that good.
It only gets worse.

I did, but they'll never touch my Morrowind!
Gaming getting better and better graphics and motion effects is one of the few escapist copes left tbh imo.
That's the way life goes. :feelsbadman:
Ikr by design we've lost a lot of ground but even our enemies know that everday sites like this are up is a win for us however small that win is. That's why they want to take these places down. They want to take everything from us.

EFCBD61C 3770 48FE BD10 63B4C6903B29

And that is to provide a man with children. That's all a foid is good for, and they can't even do that right. But leftists and corporations wanna tell me that they're "empowered," and equal to me. What a crock. :feelskek:
They are, otherwise we wouldn't be rotting around in our dungeons with zero serotonin in our brains and not even the least fucking acknowledgement of existence in society. Pussy is so valuable there are cucks lining up their entire lives just to reproduce and create more cucks. JFL. Artificial wombs and sexbots with endearing AI is the only solution to end the biological hardwired cult construct that is pussy worship

Women have figured out all the cheat codes on the action replay (XX chromosomes) that came with their birth. They are literal invincible gods now.

Gaming getting better and better graphics and motion effects
Eh, I don't give a shit about graphical quality. And I've always hated motion controls.
Ikr by design we've lost a lot of ground but even our enemies know that everday sites like this are up is a win for us however small that win is. That's why they want to take these places down. They want to take everything from us.
(((Demoralization))) is the best tactic for taking over via subterfuge.
I meant they aren't equal to me in terms of good qualities they possess, not their SMV. i.e., they wouldn't be my equals (or superiors) in a just world.
Artificial wombs and sexbots with endearing AI is the only solution to end the biological hardwired cult construct that is pussy worship
If only this will happen in my lifetime. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
No use other than there hole